BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brandee W.
Newport News
Love this! Smells great and does not break my daughters skin out like other soaps do. I am a huge fan of jergens products.
Karmen H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love Jergen's lotion! I live by it. I wear it everyday because it moisturizes my skin so perfectly and it lasts all day.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
A little more than most bar soaps, and that's really the only problem. I have mild eczema and this soap helps it go away.
Rebecca A.
Indio, CA
This is a really good and cheap product. I will always have this on hand. This is my go to soap so I travel with it a lot
Aaliyah W.
Flint , MI
This soap is an good alternative for dove soap and at times can be cheaper it really just depends on the store you go to
Nadine H.
This stuff is great!! I also love the convenience of the ease of being able to purchase this product at many locations.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Great product. Doesn't dry out my skin or aggregate my allergies! Gentle enough for even my little ones sensitive skin.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Jergens soap is my personal favorite. I use this soap daily, leaving me feeling clean and my hands/body smelling great!
Jessie A.
Visalia, CA
This product saved my dry face , my face was peeling and was so dry , but once I started using this product, it helped
Faith O.
Pikesville, MD
After I ran out of the Dove sensitive skin bar soap, I tried these and although not my favorite it was not bad either
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?