BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Layla A.
Love this product, feels great on my skin and though a little more costly than other soaps, does a better job at moisturizing.
Tabatha A.
Cottondale, AL
Jergens is very mild , the smell is awesome, it leaves your skin feeling soft .. I recommend this product. The scent is nice.
Samantha P.
Laredo, TX
This soap leaves skin soft, but doesn't clean so much. Leaves skin smelling nice, and feeling soft, but won't remove stains.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
It is a good product and it really like to use this brand of soap i always buy this brand of soap. I will use this soap again
Valerie G.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love the smell and the after feel of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with dry skin
Karmen H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love Jergen's lotion! I live by it. I wear it everyday because it moisturizes my skin so perfectly and it lasts all day.
Misty P.
This is my favorite smelling lotion. I am used to getting headaches with a lot of lotions and that never happens with this.
Brandee W.
Newport News
Love this! Smells great and does not break my daughters skin out like other soaps do. I am a huge fan of jergens products.
Edna A.
Mt Prospect, IL
Works great on my dry skin 👌. Has a very mild smell which I love and and to top it all up it can be found at dollar tree
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
A little more than most bar soaps, and that's really the only problem. I have mild eczema and this soap helps it go away.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?