BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
VICTORIA s.
Love Jergens soap and lotion the smell of the original reminds me of marachino cherries and the moisture it gives my skin is amazing
Mercedes O.
New York
Every day ...i use it. Just great skin small clean and a, can, say my skin fell soft and fresh. Really good reault for, a, good price
Karleigh C.
The scent of this is so great and it keeps my skin smooth and moistured. The lotion and soap together make my skin feel amazing!
Anna Y.
Holbrook, PA
I love this product! I would recommend this one to anyone who I looking for a soft smooth smell great. It's great for dry skin!!
Maria K.
This product it's good. I tried if a while ago and it didn't dry or irritate my skin. Keep in mind my skin is extremely sensitive
Jasmine t.
Henderson, NV
The classic, it will always remind me of my grandma. not that it smells like an old lady but that it's comforting and No Nonsense
Christina W.
Alpena, MI
I often buy the Jergens bar soap. It's very gently and I like the scent. I always have one in my shower. It's a great bar soap.
crystal c.
I have very sensitive skin .I have eczema so I have to be careful what soaps I use on my skin. this is perfect have no issues.
Layla A.
Love this product, feels great on my skin and though a little more costly than other soaps, does a better job at moisturizing.
Johnnie J.
Beggs, OK
Great product if you have sensitive skin. Smells clean and good price. Doesn't leave a sticky residue and stays smelling clean.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?