BY JERGENS® #82 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Karleigh C.
The scent of this is so great and it keeps my skin smooth and moistured. The lotion and soap together make my skin feel amazing!
Johnnie J.
Beggs, OK
Great product if you have sensitive skin. Smells clean and good price. Doesn't leave a sticky residue and stays smelling clean.
Christina W.
Alpena, MI
I often buy the Jergens bar soap. It's very gently and I like the scent. I always have one in my shower. It's a great bar soap.
Gabrielle W.
I love Jergens products they always leave my skin nice and soft. I love the price of these bars I always buy them from Walmart.
Layla A.
Love this product, feels great on my skin and though a little more costly than other soaps, does a better job at moisturizing.
Tabatha A.
Cottondale, AL
Jergens is very mild , the smell is awesome, it leaves your skin feeling soft .. I recommend this product. The scent is nice.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
It is a good product and it really like to use this brand of soap i always buy this brand of soap. I will use this soap again
Valerie G.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love the smell and the after feel of this product. I would recommend this product to anyone that has trouble with dry skin
Samantha P.
Laredo, TX
This soap leaves skin soft, but doesn't clean so much. Leaves skin smelling nice, and feeling soft, but won't remove stains.
Misty P.
This is my favorite smelling lotion. I am used to getting headaches with a lot of lotions and that never happens with this.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?