BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
Well I wouldn't know what to say about because I don't think I have ever used it but if its as good as its lotion then maybe ill try it
Eunice S.
Blakeslee, PA
i like to use this most when camping its easy for travel and small lite weight just because your in the woods you still need soft skin
RUBY S.
pompano beach, FL
I usually get these from my local dollar store. They smell great and do not dry out my skin. Three bars for a dollar you cant beat it.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I've been using this moisturizer for 10+ years. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. One of those smells that brings you back. Love it.
Mercedes O.
New York
Every day ...i use it. Just great skin small clean and a, can, say my skin fell soft and fresh. Really good reault for, a, good price
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love the smell of their soap in the original cherry almond fragrance.. it leaves my skin feeling very clean and moisturized
VICTORIA s.
Love Jergens soap and lotion the smell of the original reminds me of marachino cherries and the moisture it gives my skin is amazing
Maria K.
This product it's good. I tried if a while ago and it didn't dry or irritate my skin. Keep in mind my skin is extremely sensitive
Jasmine t.
Henderson, NV
The classic, it will always remind me of my grandma. not that it smells like an old lady but that it's comforting and No Nonsense
Anna Y.
Holbrook, PA
I love this product! I would recommend this one to anyone who I looking for a soft smooth smell great. It's great for dry skin!!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?