BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Jazmin V.
Mayagüez
Lo uso frecuente y me gusta como deja la piel, su fragancia no inrrita la piel y su textura cremosa ayuda a que la piel se siente humectada
Chipolte S.
Its a good soap love the way it leaves your skin after rinse. Smooth and smelling good i use it as a body wash with a scubber and love it
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
This is a great moisturizer I use it for my kids and it is perfect for their skin no harsh odors it leaves their skin smooth and hydrated
Maria M.
My son has eczema and this really helped with the loom and feel of his skin. It's smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth and healthy.
Meka W.
Fort Worth
It's a very mild gentle soap pure clean and leaves the skin feeling silky and soft Buy at Walmart. So I love the clean scent of jergens.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I've been using this moisturizer for 10+ years. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. One of those smells that brings you back. Love it.
Eunice S.
Blakeslee, PA
i like to use this most when camping its easy for travel and small lite weight just because your in the woods you still need soft skin
Michelle R.
Surprise, AZ
Well I wouldn't know what to say about because I don't think I have ever used it but if its as good as its lotion then maybe ill try it
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I usually get these from my local dollar store. They smell great and do not dry out my skin. Three bars for a dollar you cant beat it.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really love the smell of their soap in the original cherry almond fragrance.. it leaves my skin feeling very clean and moisturized
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?