BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
chasity c.
Crawfordsville, IN
I do not like bar soap, but I make an exception with Jergens. This brand regardless of product has the best smell. It is also a mild soap that moisturizes great, and its gentle. Bar soaps dry my skin out, leave a film, or leave behind a basic soap smell. I feel more confident with Jergens because my skin is not dry, the smell is amazing, Inam clean, and no film is left behind.
Kirvoan G.
Detroit, MI
I am totally in love with Jergens Mild soap. Unlike most soaps I've used previously,Jergens acts as a moisturizer that leaves the skin so soft and smooth that you do not need lotion after taking a shower. The soap is very affordable especially for three bars. I highly recommend that everyone should use Jergens soap especially if you have sensitive skin like my self.
Raquel J.
Conyers, GA
I am a diehard Jergens lotion fan so I decided to give the soap a try. I was pleasantly surprised! It has now become my regular soap. It's pretty gentle. Yet I still feel clean after using it. I really like the fact that I get more bang for my buck by buying a product that works well, and is cost effective! I get 3 bars for $1 at the Dollar Tree!
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the scent of orignal Jergens its amazing. It really leaves your skin soft and moisturized and it not at all expensive. Most importantly having ezcema and really dry skin that cracks and breaks out easy, I can honestly say that I have never had a breakout with Jergens lightly scented products. Now that, I find amazing.
Tarica C.
I think this is a great product if you have sensitive skin. I grew up using this soap due to my sensitivity. Doesn't leave skin feeling soft like some soaps do. I think it leaves a dry tight feeling on your skin. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin. Definitely need some kind of oil after showering with it.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
This bar soap is not the best at all. I am so used to feeling moisturized after the shower or bath. This is not long lasting but when you use it in the moment it is gentle and feels great. I guess I wished it was like Dove. It made me feel the need to use lotion and I do not get that with Dove at all.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Jergens is the household brand at my mother's house. I grew up using the bar soap and it has always been mild and effective on our sensitive skin. I have found that in a pinch I can use the bar to cleanse my hair as well as my body, and the scent is mild for those who do not care for heavy smells.
victoria p.
Louisville, KY
Jergens is defintley a good choice if you need a new soap. Even though you might buy a mild soap it still smells really good.These just make your skin so soft and it gets all the dry skin off of your skin then it really moisturizes your skin you wont even have to buy a lotion with this product.
Elva C.
Dermott, AR
This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.vvThis soap is not good.vThis soap is not good.This soap is not good.This soap is not good.
Mia S.
Jergens soap rocks! I use it for when I need something mild with just a little fragrance, and deeply moisturizing. The three pack is a great value and I find their soaps to be gentle, but still leave me feeling clean post shower or bath. That isn't easy to come by as far a bar soap goes.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?