BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Love this soap it smells good and it really feels soft on my skin , this is the only soap I use for my skin . I use it in the winter and the summer as well . I have never gotten a problem with using merge soaps TBH .
Adella G.
Covington, LA
I've been using these bars for years. Not only for my body but on my face. I bought a few bars at CVS not too long ago. Smells so good and isn't drying to my skin.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My mom use to use jergens.. I can remember the smell and the way it made her skin feel.. And when i started having children my mom recommended to me and i love the way it feels on my skin . smooth and silky not oil at all ... And the smell is just as i remember soothing .
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
Jergens is the household brand at my mother's house. I grew up using the bar soap and it has always been mild and effective on our sensitive skin. I have found that in a pinch I can use the bar to cleanse my hair as well as my body, and the scent is mild for those who do not care for heavy smells.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
This bar soap is not the best at all. I am so used to feeling moisturized after the shower or bath. This is not long lasting but when you use it in the moment it is gentle and feels great. I guess I wished it was like Dove. It made me feel the need to use lotion and I do not get that with Dove at all.
Tarica C.
I think this is a great product if you have sensitive skin. I grew up using this soap due to my sensitivity. Doesn't leave skin feeling soft like some soaps do. I think it leaves a dry tight feeling on your skin. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin. Definitely need some kind of oil after showering with it.
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
Jergens has been in our family for years! I like how this can be used for people with eczema and people who have rough skin. Is very reasonable in price and can be used more with the price used. I love how jerk and continues to make me happy and I will continue to buy it again!!!!!!
Mia S.
Jergens soap rocks! I use it for when I need something mild with just a little fragrance, and deeply moisturizing. The three pack is a great value and I find their soaps to be gentle, but still leave me feeling clean post shower or bath. That isn't easy to come by as far a bar soap goes.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
I absolutely love Jergens bar soap. I usually take this soap on vacation because of the cost. I love the smell. It has such a clean, fresh scent that is mild but pleasing. It moisturizes well for the price point and gives a good clean. I use this on my son's sensitive skin.
chasity c.
Crawfordsville, IN
I do not like bar soap, but I make an exception with Jergens. This brand regardless of product has the best smell. It is also a mild soap that moisturizes great, and its gentle. Bar soaps dry my skin out, leave a film, or leave behind a basic soap smell. I feel more confident with Jergens because my skin is not dry, the smell is amazing, Inam clean, and no film is left behind.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?