Jergens® Jergens Soothing Aloe Lotion, 16.8 Ounce uploaded by Andreina L.

BY JERGENS®

Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion! Does not leave an oily feel. Smells great! By great I mean refreshing and clean. Has a light aloe smell to it and is not strong. I use it frequently through out the day! Pump bottle is easy to use and dispenses a decent amount.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and how it makes my super dry skin instantly hydrated!!! I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. The price is amazing, a little goes a long way, and you NEVER EVER have a yucky sticky feeling after.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is my go to when shopping at Target. Have been using it for years and years. Instant moisture in a bottle. Perfect for instant relief of dry skin. Would buy again and again. Amazing stuff at a great price.
Chloé B.
Philadelphia, PA
By far my favorite lotion brand that I've tried so far. It is the only lotion that keeps my skin 100% moisturized without any reapplying. It works wonders on my childrens' skin as well. Perfect during summer and winter months.
Kimberly B.
Florence, AL
This is some of my favorite lotion!!! It doesn't give me a icky sticky feeling like many other lotions! It's also a good price unlike the fancy expensive ones that do not work as well, it makes my skin feel great!
Deanna G.
This is my mother and I favorite lotion. We both have really Dry skin and after a couple uses our skin is perfect especially in the winter it's really useful you're skin does not get itchy from it and I recommend this lotion to anyone with highly dry skin
Ashly A.
Nashville, TN
Jergens Soothing Aloe Lotion works really well for my dry, sensitive skin. I usually purchase it at my local grocery store, and it's a great value for the price. It has been really effective when it comes to soothing my skin after it has been exposed to the harsh cold weather.
Kirstin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is one of my favorites. I have eczema on my legs and very dry skin in general. While it doesn't take care of the eczema (really nothing but a prescription cream does) it does soothe it and make it easier to deal with. It does completely take care of my dry patches and it's a great value as compared to pricier brands. Would definitely recommend!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
Love this brand and this product. I have never been disappointed by Jergens. It has a light scent and soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving my skin feeling moisturized. It also has a cooling sensation when being applied which is nice and refreshing now that it is getting warmer out.
Katie H.
Emmett, ID
Love using this product. Great thing is that you dont have to use a lot so it goes a long long way which is perfect. I use it and also use it on my kids who have very sensitive skin.
Hanna H.
Welches
does this work well?
Kenya Y.
Does this lotion leave a sticky residue on your skin?
Andreina L.