Add a Photo

By JERGENS®
Photo (1)
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
This lotion is one of my favorites. I have eczema on my legs and very dry skin in general. While it doesn't take care of the eczema (really nothing but a prescription cream does) it does soothe it and make it easier to deal with. It does completely take care of my dry patches and it's a great value as compared to pricier brands. Would definitely recommend!
Cristin  S.
Cristin S.
Kokomo, IN
Love this brand and this product. I have never been disappointed by Jergens. It has a light scent and soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving my skin feeling moisturized. It also has a cooling sensation when being applied which is nice and refreshing now that it is getting warmer out.
Sanyia M.
Sanyia M.
I love the way this smells and works on my dry hands. I wash a lot of bottles and dishes and this lotion is really great for helping my dry cracked hands. I purchased mine at CVS and I would def recommend it to my friends and family.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
This lotion is my go to when shopping at Target. Have been using it for years and years. Instant moisture in a bottle. Perfect for instant relief of dry skin. Would buy again and again. Amazing stuff at a great price.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Florence, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
This is some of my favorite lotion!!! It doesn't give me a icky sticky feeling like many other lotions! It's also a good price unlike the fancy expensive ones that do not work as well, it makes my skin feel great!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Emmett, ID
Love using this product. Great thing is that you dont have to use a lot so it goes a long long way which is perfect. I use it and also use it on my kids who have very sensitive skin.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Rocklin, CA
Jan. 1, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
Good lotion if you are looking for something affordable and without a strong smell! It takes a little bit to dry on your body but it does its job.
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 11, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
The scent of this lotion is very refreshing. A nice fresh smell. Rubs in good, not leaving greasy or oily feeling.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Hyden, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
This lotion is the best! I love the cherry scented one. It leaves your skin feeling like silk!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Comforting Moisturizer
I love this stuff and how it makes my super dry skin instantly hydrated!!! I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. The price is amazing, a little goes a long way, and you NEVER EVER have a yucky sticky feeling after.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Welches
does this work well?
Kenya Y.
Kenya Y.
Does this lotion leave a sticky residue on your skin?