Jergens® Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer 10.5 FL OZ uploaded by J Davis M.Jergens® Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer 10.5 FL OZ uploaded by Liz R.Jergens® Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer 10.5 FL OZ uploaded by Angie W.

BY JERGENS®

Kaylin V.
Kaylin V.
Monroeville, PA
The best firming lotion I have ever used. I use this every day out of the shower. Even though it's not instantaneous I really do notice that it minimizes the appearance of the cellulite on my legs over time! It also keeps my legs totally soft, smooth, and moisturized even if I skip a day or two. It doesn't have the most amazing fragrance or any for that matter, but it's not terrible - just smells like lotion to me. Overall a great product and it lasts forever! I buy it again every time I run out.
J Davis M.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
I have been using Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer for years. The advantage? My skin does NOT match my age. I am always receiving compliments on how young my skin looks. My best advice to anyone; start as soon as you can using Jergens to maintain that youthful glow. It is the most cost effective anti-aging product on the market. I have also used Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion on my hands for decades and I don't have any signs of aging. Jergens is THE authority on soft skin in my estimation.
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ahh, Jergens...it's not just every teenage boy's bedside companion - it's also a great moisturizer, the actual purpose it was created for. I don't use moisturizer often, but I always have a bottle of Jergens lying around because it's inexpensive and makes my skin quickly feel more hydrated without a lingering feeling of stickiness or residue left behind like other lotions and moisturizers.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this particular Jergens body lotion for a couple years now. It always leaves my skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. As far as "firming," I'm not sure how much less firm my skin would be if I didn't use it, but I haven't noticed much of a difference in firmness or tightness since I started using it. I am still relatively young so I haven't had any major issues with that.. yet.
Christi F.
Christi F.
Orlando, Fl
This is by far my FAVORITE lotion!! Jergins has always been a brand that i love to use but the skin firming is a added bonus. I use this lostion every single day!! I love the fact that it makes your skin feel smooth and soft but does not leave a greasy feeling for the whole day! I can also notice how my skin looks stonger and not as saggy. haha. I recommend it to all my friends!
angie C.
angie C.
Katy, TX
For me even though my skin is tight i want to keep it that way for a very long time and every time I apply this to my body it immediately it tighteneds my skin and I've never had any bad reactions with this product and I feels really nice on skin not leaving you feeling dry or anything like that. I definitely recommend this product and encourage others to try this😀
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Bunkie, LA
This is the best moisturizer that I have ever tried and I've been using it for 7+ year. I use this right out of the shower to lock in moisture. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple with a faint scent that doesn't compete with any perfume I use. As far as firming goes, it's not a miracle product but I can tell a slight difference when I stop using it.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I use this moisturizer after showering to retain moisture and help firm my face and neck. I have not noticed a huge difference in the way of firmness but I do feel it hydrates my skin well. Price is affordable which is another reason I purchase as body lotion can be expensive. This is always easy to find at grocery stores as well as Amazon.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Irwin
I love the way her jergins skin firming lotion makes your skin feel! It has gradually tightened the skin in my stomach and my thighs. It is absorbed quick and nice so it doesn't get all over your clothes after applying it! It's a thicker lotion and the smell is very light so you can still use perfume or body spray and it doesn't clash.
Ceara L.
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is hands down by far the best lotion I have used. I have extremely dry skin and I feel very uncomfortable when I don't use Jergens. It's great for me and my kiddos as well..I always find myself telling my girls go get me the lotion and if they bring anything other than my Jergens I say bring me my real lotion, highly recommend