Jergens® Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing Lotion, 16.8 Ounce uploaded by Michelle B.

BY JERGENS®

Simone V.
In the winter my skin (especially hands & feet) get so incredibly dry that my knuckles usually crack and bleed a random points throughout the day. Usually I can apply hand cream after hand cream, only for my skin to soak up all the product but stay just as dry as it was before. This has been the first product that I have used on that I can put one pump on my hands and feel almost fully moisturized for a few hours. I do find that I need to keep reapplying it to my drier areas, but it's great for the rest of my body when I use it after my nighttime shower, I still feel moisturized in the morning. Price is super affordable as well - so I definitely recommend!
Lynnsay B.
Depew, NY
As a nurse I need to wash my hands frequently. This leaves them dry and cracked, especially in the winter, so a good lotion in essential. Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing Lotion does just the job for me! It's not too powerful with scent, which is a good thing, and leaves my hands feeling well moisturized for a good portion of my shift. I loved it so much I gifted smaller size bottles to my coworkers.
Dillon B.
I use this product on my feet a lot because I have really bad clauses on my heels that need to be kept moist or they crack really badly, and this stuff does the trick. I dislike the smell of the lotion. It just has an odd smell when you first put it on. At first I thought was a combination of my feet and the lotion but I realized it was the lotion. The smell dissipates in a few minutes so it isn't even close to a deal breaker.
KaIli H.
OMAHA, NE
I love this lotion! One pump and it's enough to spread nicely on your arm. It comes out creamy and pretty thick but I like that. My skin gets very dry in this midwestern weather so I appreciate a thicker lotion. I use it on my hands and legs where I get really dry. I am also in and out of chlorine all day so it has saved my skin!
Shanayia M.
The smell of the lotion is wonderful but what I like the most is that it actually really do moisturize your skin so it's not just for smell. For me to have sensitive skin this lotion really gets the job done without any trouble. The lotion is kind of thick but the texture is smooth. The lotion also leave me smelling really good for a couple of days before the smell fades away.
Teresa L.
I am a huge fan on the Jergens line up. The lotions was one of my first and still is a go to for me. I love how soft it makes your skin. It seals up the dry cracking skin and restores the moisture in your body. I would definitely continue to buy and recommend for anyone that needs great moisture at a decent price.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
Whenever I need a non-scented lotion Jergens is usually my first choice because it is inexpensive, it is thicker than other lotions, and it makes my skin feel smooth instead of sticky. This lotion is very gentle on skin and I would recommend this lotion especially if looking for a cheaper lotion brand.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jergens is one of the only "lower end" lotions I've found that solves my dry skin issues in the winter. It has a nice scent, though it can over power sometimes. I find it to be really gentle and absorbs quickly for soft, moisturized skin. It takes me about 2 months to go through a bottle and is very cost effective.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
This lotion is actually really good! the lotion comes in various sizes, which i love, and has many different scents. my only problem is that if your of a darker tone, you are most likely going to get ashy quicker. i use this lotion all the time so of course i would recommend it.
Christina H.
Absolutely love this lotion! it keeps my body feeling so smooth! I use it after every shower and my body feels smooth until the next shower! definitely something I continue to buy! I normally buy it from Costco or my local drugstore. I have bought and will continue to buy!