Jergens® Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing Lotion, 16.8 Ounce uploaded by Michelle B.

BY JERGENS®

Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't like this lotion. It came in a sample trio of all the naturals lotions and I didn't care for any of them. It didn't do anything for my ski and I wasn't a fan of the scent.
Allie T.
Lexington, KY
This lotion is okay. I have been using it for a couple of months now and it is not my favorite lotion. It makes my skin a little oily especially on my hands after applying. The scent is decent but I have definitely smelled better. I am not sure if I would buy it again
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
I use this product everyday right after my shower. It leaves my skin super soft without any greasy residue and the scent is just perfect. It's not that strong so it's very easy to layer with a scented lotion. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Alisa B.
Loveland, CO
I like that when I put it on after a shower it keeps my skin moist all day. it smells great and is gentle on my skin. The smell is not overpowering and gentle. I use it after my shower and it works really well. I buy it every time I need lotion. Like that its well priced to!
Allee C.
Princeton, KY
Good for my sensitive skin, but I sometimes feel like I am left a little dry. I am used to using body creams which tend to be thicker
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
The original Cherry Almond scent is my absolute favorite. My grandmothers both used it when I was a child and I can see now, that I"m in my 30's, why it's so popular. The scent, the feel, the results ... all 100% in my opinion!
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
Love this lotion, it doesn't make you feel extremely oily but it is thick enough that you feel like its working.
Centrial J.
Wilmington, DE
Love it keeps my hands from cracking and peeling and that's a great thing being a nurse in all the product is wonderful
Niki s.
I love this lotion. Leaves your skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. It smells great too. Would definitely keep buying.
Michelle F.
N Miami Beach, FL
This lotion has a nice scent to it. The scent is not overpowering like most products. You can barely notice the scent of the lotion. When you apply the lotion, it instantly moisturizes your skin. Its great for sensitive skin. I would recommend for everybody to get this product.