BY NONE

Jergens Honey Lotion 16.8 oz see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
To be honest I’ve been on the hunt for a nice body lotion for quite a while.
I may sound picky but, I need my lotion to have a pump. Lotion doesn’t make sense in my brain without a pump, I can’t stand trying to dig a cream or lotion out of a jar. Bleh. .I know #firstworldproblems 🙈 .
@jergensus added a new lotion to their line up of all stars and I LOVE it!
The Jergens Nourishing Honey Lotion smells SO gewd, ( like orange blossoms and honey! 🍯 ) It has a nice delicate scent and a velvety smooth texture; not to mention it’s a drugstore brand so it’s affordable. Yes please! 🙋🏼‍♀️. . .
This lotion has found a new home on my vanity.
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I have been using this product for a few weeks and not only do I love the feeling of the moisturizer but also how long it lasts. My skin is addicted to it! I usually change lotions or mix lotions during the colder seasons but so far I haven’t needed to do that with this Jergens lotion! Highly recommend!
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I have been using this for three weeks now and I have definitely seen a great improvement in my skin! It is such a great moisturizer! It has a light scent. It absorbs into my skin well and does not leave a greasy feeling. Would definitely recommended it!
Soledad R.
Victoria
Amazing. Leaves skin soft and not greasy. Not expensive. Really effective. Great product do to having sensitive skin. I'm a repeat user of this product. Nice easy packaging to find on shevels at stores. For sure will keep buying again.
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
Totally love this lotion I use it to moisturize my face before I do my makeup always leaves my skin refresh and smooth never dry or greasy
Nicole H.
Arlington, texas
I really like this product. It moisturizers my skin for a long time. And Its really easy to put on.