BY JERGENS®

Jergens® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with Hypoallergenic Hydrators.
Clinically proven to instantly soothe and help protect dry, sensitive skin for 36 hours.
Non-irritating.
Dye-free.
16.8 fl oz (496ml). see more...

Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My whole family likes to use this unscented moisturizer. You can find it at any local grocery store or Walmart for fairly cheap. I would definitely recommend if you have any sort of allergy.
Geovana T.
Hayward, CA
I love this moisturizer!!! I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that won't irritate my skin at all and won't make me feel all sticky or anything like that. Makes my skin feel wonderful and super soft..
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion leaves my skin a little bit more oily/greasy feeling than I'd like, but it is very moisturizing. It's reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Elayna W.
I've been using this lotion for 5+ years. It is the best if you have somewhat dry skin and really want moisture. I use it when I get out of the shower and it makes my legs so smooth! I find mine at the drugstore and get it for a great price. Definitely try this moisturizer out. It's NOT heavy duty; for the average person it works great and doesn't irritate my skin because it has no fragrance.
Mariana P.
Titusville, FL
The first thing I like about this moisturizer is that it's fragrance-free so I don't feel like I will be overpowering with my smell whenever I go somewhere. I use it twice a day, given I'm a diabetic, but even then I feel like just once a day would be more than enough to keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's not horribly overpriced like other moisturizers I've used.

It's good to note that it is not greasy, nor does it leave your skin feeling dry after application. All in all it is a 10/10!
Jean R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used this for a very long time, since maybe when I was in high school. The scent is very fresh and clean which isn't really special. I bought this at Walmart and i didn't really use it after I used a new lotion from another brand. I don't recommend since it's just a regular lotion, basically a placebo lotion.
Katja M.
Dekalb, IL
It's nice, and it helps skin stay moist, but it doesn't really help if your skin is already cracked. I bought it for work as a hand-lotion, but I needed to give up that idea because it leaves a light greasy film on my hands and I touch books all day. It works okay if you use it as intended - as a body lotion.
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love Jergens! It is my go-to for moisturizing lotion that is fragrance-free. I usually get it at Target or Walmart, and I think it is decently priced. It is so gentle and smoothing. When I am in the sun for long periods of time, it helps a ton. And after staving as well. I would definitely recommend!
Jeni G.
I use this on my face every day. It doesn't make your face feel oily nor does it cause me to break out. It's sensitive enough for use on my kids as well. It's also nice that it is fragrance free. Because it's on my face I can leave the house without worry about the smell interfering with any other lotion or body spray I have used that day.
DeKotah H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product was just right for my skin, I have very sensitive skin it's gentle and it's great. Nice texture, I would definitely buy again when I run out. It's long-lasting if you use a certain portion of it. I would really recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this moisturizer be used on babies and toddlers? My little has very sensitive dry skin and I'm looking for something that won't break the bank.