BY JERGENS®

Jergens® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with Hypoallergenic Hydrators.
Clinically proven to instantly soothe and help protect dry, sensitive skin for 36 hours.
Non-irritating.
Dye-free.
16.8 fl oz (496ml). see more...

Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My whole family likes to use this unscented moisturizer. You can find it at any local grocery store or Walmart for fairly cheap. I would definitely recommend if you have any sort of allergy.
Geovana T.
Hayward, CA
I love this moisturizer!!! I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that won't irritate my skin at all and won't make me feel all sticky or anything like that. Makes my skin feel wonderful and super soft..
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion leaves my skin a little bit more oily/greasy feeling than I'd like, but it is very moisturizing. It's reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Elayna W.
I've been using this lotion for 5+ years. It is the best if you have somewhat dry skin and really want moisture. I use it when I get out of the shower and it makes my legs so smooth! I find mine at the drugstore and get it for a great price. Definitely try this moisturizer out. It's NOT heavy duty; for the average person it works great and doesn't irritate my skin because it has no fragrance.
Cheryl R.
Marion, OH
I love this lotion. I love the fact that it is unscented. I purchase my lotion at walmart which is kind of funny because I buy body wash and everything else at bath and body works. I use this lotion all of the time. It does the job and you don't have to worry about overbearing scents seeping through your perfumes or body sprays. I also enjoy unscented because it doesn't sting like some of the scented lotions can. I actually prefer this brand over bath and body works because it does the job and does not leave a greasy feeling. My skin soaks it up!!!! Definite repurchase!!!
Mariana P.
Titusville, FL
The first thing I like about this moisturizer is that it's fragrance-free so I don't feel like I will be overpowering with my smell whenever I go somewhere. I use it twice a day, given I'm a diabetic, but even then I feel like just once a day would be more than enough to keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's not horribly overpriced like other moisturizers I've used.

It's good to note that it is not greasy, nor does it leave your skin feeling dry after application. All in all it is a 10/10!
Lisa D.
Woburn, MA
This is my go to moisturizer year round. I put it on under my fake tan in the summer to ensure minimum streaking and it keeps my skin healthy in the middle of a New England winter. I really like that it is frangrance free so there is no competition of fragrance with my perfume additionally I find this product absorbs into the skin quickly so I'm not putting on my clothes with sticky lotion on me.
Jean R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've used this for a very long time, since maybe when I was in high school. The scent is very fresh and clean which isn't really special. I bought this at Walmart and i didn't really use it after I used a new lotion from another brand. I don't recommend since it's just a regular lotion, basically a placebo lotion.
Katja M.
Dekalb, IL
It's nice, and it helps skin stay moist, but it doesn't really help if your skin is already cracked. I bought it for work as a hand-lotion, but I needed to give up that idea because it leaves a light greasy film on my hands and I touch books all day. It works okay if you use it as intended - as a body lotion.
Amy P.
Fayetteville, NC
My 11 year old daughter has had eczema her entire life and it can be difficult keeping her skin moisturized and smooth since some products will actually make her condition worse. This product does a wonderful job at helping her feel her best and not have to worry about if someone touches her that they "think she's gross" because her skin feels rough and leathery.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this moisturizer be used on babies and toddlers? My little has very sensitive dry skin and I'm looking for something that won't break the bank.