BY JERGENS®

Jergens® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with Hypoallergenic Hydrators.
Clinically proven to instantly soothe and help protect dry, sensitive skin for 36 hours.
Non-irritating.
Dye-free.
16.8 fl oz (496ml). see more...

Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My whole family likes to use this unscented moisturizer. You can find it at any local grocery store or Walmart for fairly cheap. I would definitely recommend if you have any sort of allergy.
Geovana T.
Hayward, CA
I love this moisturizer!!! I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that won't irritate my skin at all and won't make me feel all sticky or anything like that. Makes my skin feel wonderful and super soft..
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion leaves my skin a little bit more oily/greasy feeling than I'd like, but it is very moisturizing. It's reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Jacenne L.
I love Jergens for the easy applicator pumps, so this bottle doesn't get all over the place and messy. The size is perfect and lasts me a long time. I have very dry skin and so I mainly use this loction on my legs and arms. It really helps me feel moisturized and keep moisturized throughout the day. I might apply this lotion twice at most throughout the day in winter, but other wise it really does the trick. I like how this is fragrance free, because sometimes certain aromas are too sweet for me or can clash with whatever perfume I choose to wear, so I like to keep it simple.
Glory A.
So far my favorite lotion from this brand, I like how my skin feels hydrated and soft after using it but not irritated or sticky as some with too much perfume, I have a sensitivity to smells so I tend to go with unscented, this one is completely unscented which is nice because some others that are supposed to be have a weird chemical scent. This is also very gentle as I also get sensitive skin sometimes and this does not ever bother it when it's acting up. Very good product 100% recommend
Elayna W.
I've been using this lotion for 5+ years. It is the best if you have somewhat dry skin and really want moisture. I use it when I get out of the shower and it makes my legs so smooth! I find mine at the drugstore and get it for a great price. Definitely try this moisturizer out. It's NOT heavy duty; for the average person it works great and doesn't irritate my skin because it has no fragrance.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
I didn't necessary buy this product because I have sensitive skin, so I can't comment much about that. I use it when I feel like my skin is getting a little try specially on my legs, but not every day. The product does what it says it does, it moisturizes my skin which is good. I do wish it was a little less heavy since it does take a good amount of time for the product to fully soak in. I enjoy lotions that have a more liquid consistency, but I guess that's just my preference :)
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love this stuff. It's not super greasy but hydrates really well. The smell for an unscented lotion is amazing. It fresh and light. I could reapply this all day but i don't have to! The moisture stays a long time, however if you wash your hands as often as I do ( I'm a medical assistant) you find yourself putting it on repetitively. I've been using this brand for three years and have gone through two bottles of the 21fl oz. it lasts!
Cheryl R.
Marion, OH
I love this lotion. I love the fact that it is unscented. I purchase my lotion at walmart which is kind of funny because I buy body wash and everything else at bath and body works. I use this lotion all of the time. It does the job and you don't have to worry about overbearing scents seeping through your perfumes or body sprays. I also enjoy unscented because it doesn't sting like some of the scented lotions can. I actually prefer this brand over bath and body works because it does the job and does not leave a greasy feeling. My skin soaks it up!!!! Definite repurchase!!!
Mariana P.
Titusville, FL
The first thing I like about this moisturizer is that it's fragrance-free so I don't feel like I will be overpowering with my smell whenever I go somewhere. I use it twice a day, given I'm a diabetic, but even then I feel like just once a day would be more than enough to keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love that I can find this product anywhere and it's not horribly overpriced like other moisturizers I've used.

It's good to note that it is not greasy, nor does it leave your skin feeling dry after application. All in all it is a 10/10!
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this moisturizer be used on babies and toddlers? My little has very sensitive dry skin and I'm looking for something that won't break the bank.