BY JERGENS®

Jergens® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with Hypoallergenic Hydrators.
Clinically proven to instantly soothe and help protect dry, sensitive skin for 36 hours.
Non-irritating.
Dye-free.
16.8 fl oz (496ml). see more...

Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My whole family likes to use this unscented moisturizer. You can find it at any local grocery store or Walmart for fairly cheap. I would definitely recommend if you have any sort of allergy.
Geovana T.
Hayward, CA
I love this moisturizer!!! I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only moisturizers that won't irritate my skin at all and won't make me feel all sticky or anything like that. Makes my skin feel wonderful and super soft..
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion leaves my skin a little bit more oily/greasy feeling than I'd like, but it is very moisturizing. It's reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Katja M.
Dekalb, IL
It's nice, and it helps skin stay moist, but it doesn't really help if your skin is already cracked. I bought it for work as a hand-lotion, but I needed to give up that idea because it leaves a light greasy film on my hands and I touch books all day. It works okay if you use it as intended - as a body lotion.
DeKotah H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product was just right for my skin, I have very sensitive skin it's gentle and it's great. Nice texture, I would definitely buy again when I run out. It's long-lasting if you use a certain portion of it. I would really recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Cassie G.
This is not a flowery or tropical smelling lotion, but it does it's job in moisturizing. This is great for sensitive skin, it doesn't take a lot. Just a little bit goes a long way with the healing of dry, cracking, or flaky skin. This is a great price at a local supermarket.
Ericka J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lotion because it goes on pretty light and really moisturizes your skin all day. For the price it really is a good value. I started using it a year ago and I honestly think I had the bottle for at least a half of year because a small amount did me justice.
Kelsey R.
I love Jergen's lotion! I either buy fragrance free or Shea butter. I use it every day after I shower.. Sometimes twice a day. 4 stars because of price, but with a coupon, it's not too bad. I'd definitely buy again, especially in winter.
Danica M.
Winter Park, FL
I find that throughout the years I try various types of lotions and always find myself back to Jergens. It's thicker and moisturizers better than any other lotion I've ever tried and I love it.
Jess S.
I love scented lotions, but it's notalways practical for me. This is my go to 90% of the time during the week. It leaves my skin feeling study and smooth without being greasy, love that it absorbs quickly. Highly recommended.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this moisturizer be used on babies and toddlers? My little has very sensitive dry skin and I'm looking for something that won't break the bank.