JERGENS® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Neethi K.JERGENS® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Luzelvira S.

BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Instantly soothes and helps protect dry, sensitive skin

JERGENS® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer soothes and hydrates dry, irritation-prone skin with hypoallergenic moisturizers. This unique moisturizing formula has been proven in over 20 clinical tests to be deeply hydrating, fast absorbing, and non-irritating.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • 100% Fragrance Free
  • 100% Dye Free
  • 100% Lanolin Free

INGREDIENTS:

Instantly soothes & helps protect dry, sensitive skin

WATER, GLYCERIN, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PETROLATUM, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GELATIN, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

AVAILABLE IN: 16.8 oz.

JERGENS® Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer
  • "Excellent body lotion.?Made my dry skin disappear and I love it that scent free plus it's specific for sensitive skin." in 181 reviews
Kristy Kate W.
Greenville, MI
This thick creamy lotion is ultra hydrating so it works great on even the driest of skin! The light scent is clean and very mild. Because of it's consistently a little goes a long way which makes it super affordable too. Pump on the bottle makes it easy to use. Highly recommended!!
Hannah P.
Purchased at: Target
When I was a swimmer this bottle was my life saver! I enjoyed the fragrance free bottle because sometimes other lotion smells can be too over powering. Jergens Lotion makes my skin soft and heals it quickly. I only had to use it every few days.
Jennifer D.
Helps keep skin moisturized like it claims. No scent, non irritating and not sticky feeling at all. I used to use this brand a lot when I was younger and I still continue to love it, very good for its price. My oth r favorite used to be almond cherry I believe.
Alicia M.
Gilbert, AZ
I’ve been using this lotion for over ten years. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Only reason I knock off a star is because I know there are lotions out there with better ingredients for your skin. But I’ll keep buying.
Mary M.
My whole family likes to use this unscented moisturizer. You can find it at any local grocery store or Walmart for fairly cheap. I would definitely recommend if you have any sort of allergy.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I've never been a very big fan of Jergens; I'm just really picky about lotions. However, for anyone with sensitive skin or sensitivity to fragrance, this is a very decent lotion.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
This lotion is one of the best lotion that I have tried it leaves my skin is super super soft and moisturized forever I really recommend that you get this product because it’s not very very pricey and it’s very very durable like I said your body is a very moisturized all day long and if you get the one that has a scent you he’ll smell good the whole day but if you don’t want to eat your skin will still be moisturized and feeling marvelous I recommend you get this product you can find it at almost any store even drugstores
Bryanna B.
I love Juergens I personally use it every day when I get out of the shower every morning and every night. When I first started using Jerkins I used the sensitive skin daily moisturizer which is this one because I was kind of skeptical about how it would react to my skin or how my skin would react to it but as I used it more frequently I switch to the Shea butter and I love the smell.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Scent free. Like actually scent free which isn’t always true of “fragrance free” products. It’s gentile enough to use multiple ones a day and it absorbs right into the skin with no greasy after feel. I use this after showers after washing my hands on whenever I feel like it because it’s wearable whenever you want. My favorite product for daily use.
Hannah  S.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. I tend to have dry skin year round and I struggle with sensitive skin. This is perfect. It's a great price, a great amount, and I really feel like it does a good job! I would definitely recommend! I even try some of the other kinds every now and then, but find this to be my favorite.
Cool m.
Ogbomoso
Can I get this product for test?
Mary M.
Can this moisturizer be used on babies and toddlers? My little has very sensitive dry skin and I'm looking for something that won't break the bank.