Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJergens®
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer

Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Smooth on daily to indulge in deeply nourished skin every day.

Anyone else's lotion look like this? With the lotion crusties on it 🤣🤣🤣 [product:2-pack-jergens-deep-restoring-argan-moisturizer-pump-168-oz]
Start your review of Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jergens deep restoring Arian moisturizer I used it for my hand and body and it my favorite product
zumAR K.
Alpharetta, GA
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by zumAR K.
Purchased at: Target
This does leave a sticky residue after the skin warms up. It definitely contains Argan oil. It is much thicker then other body lotions by this brand.
Grace M.
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Grace M.
Purchased at: CVS
I think this is a great product. It’s inexpensive and really hydrated my skin. I would highly recommend this product and would repurchase.
Rally S.
Chicago
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Rally S.
First off.. this smell really nice and not too strong. I really enjoy the pump because it allows me to control the amount of lotion I want. The lotion itself is amazing… it’s on the thicker side which I personally prefer. After it’s applied there is no stickiness or any weird texture! Would buy this again!
Natalie B.
Columbia
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Natalie B.
I love this lotion! I have super dry and cracked skin so it helps to restore those cracks and keep my skin healthy and glowing!
Peyton T.
Norman. OK
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Peyton T.
I really enjoyed this product, it keeps your skin moisturized but not wet and also smells delicious!
dani X.
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by dani X.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love it and it smells so good ! I use it 24/7 and the smell doesn’t go away ! I definitely recommend getting it !Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Cydaisha D.
I love Jergens lotion. Definitely moistures my skin so well I had to buy another bottle. The argan gives it a nice soft smell
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Nancy R.
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Nancy R.
I received this Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer from Tester Club so I'm so happy because during this covid caos I've using sanitizer and washing my hand a lot so my hand are very dry. This lotion is very helpful with than and isn't to greasy. Smells so good.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how smooth this makes my legs after shaving. It is a whole body moisturizer that blends right into my skin without leaving a film or sticky feeling. I really like the smell of Jergens Deep Restoring Argan Moisturizer. I only apply it once a day to my entire body. It's only $6 and one bottle can last me up to 2 months.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...