BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Instantly moisturizes rough, dry skin to reveal skin that‘s deeply radiant and 4x as smooth, without a fragrance.

Best for: Rough, dry, skin.

• Smoothes rough, dry skin. With a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and Silk Proteins.
  • Provides continuous multi-layer moisture to smooth skin and improve its tone, texture, and luminosity.
  • Locks in moisture for up to 24 hours.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ESTERS, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, MINERAL OIL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CETEARETH-20, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ARGININE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CARBOMER, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED SILK.

AVAILABLE IN: 21 oz.

With an illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and Silk Proteins.

Lara P.
This truly is Fragrance Free.  Doesn't smell like a thing, which is a must for me.  Absorbs quickly.  Helps calm the redness on my hands from dishwashing.

I deducted a star because it doesn't moisturize the really dry spots, nor does it last all day (even on my legs) like it claims.  Overall, I like it.  It's a basic, reliable cream that moisturizes without irritating.  I would buy again, but also a deeper moisturizer too.
Shellby M.
A great overall lotion helps to keep my skin hydrated and smooth, I like its fragrance free and it’s non oily or greasy feeling it absorbs quickly and lasts all day.
Jamie Anne C.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this lotion! Perfect for hot summer days where my skin dries out so fast! I apply after every shower to keep my skin hydrated and feeling great! I love that it's fragrance free which means I don't become a target for mosquitoes when outdoors during the summer! I would recommend to anyone! Especially good for after sunburn relief!
Samantha S.
Another Jergens purchase, Dry skin moisture , keeps dkin smooth all day. Quick drying. True to product description. Always my go to! This is very affordable and you can bascsilly get this at any drug store or im sure online!
Stacey E.
Minot
Threat for dry skin. I mix this with my scented locations for extra moisturizer. I love it and a bottle lasts
Ann U.
Calexico, CA
Me gusta que no tiene fragancia para poder usar perfume y que no se mezclen los aromas. Humecta y se absorbe rapido. Excelente compra.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
This keeps my skin nice and smooth all day. It's fragrance free so it's perfect for an everyday use.
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
I love this lotion it moistures the skin for days I really recommend it to people that have dry skin
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I like this lotion because it is very similar to the original but also has a lighter scent.