Jergens Daily Moisture Fragrance Free - 21 oz uploaded by Talita V.Jergens Daily Moisture Fragrance Free - 21 oz uploaded by Samantha S.

BY KAO BRANDS

Enriched with Silk Proteins, instantly moisturizes for 4X visibly smoother skin. Ideal for daily use, Jergens Daily Moisture Fragrance Free Moisturizer instantly transforms dry, rough skin into visibly smooth skin. Enriched with moisturizing Silk Proteins, this long-lasting formula leaves skin looking and feeling silky and smooth all day long. Also available with a unique alluring fragrance. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Kids. see more...

Ann U.
Ann U.
Calexico, CA
Me gusta que no tiene fragancia para poder usar perfume y que no se mezclen los aromas. Humecta y se absorbe rapido. Excelente compra.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
This keeps my skin nice and smooth all day. It's fragrance free so it's perfect for an everyday use.
ruby r.
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
I love this lotion it moistures the skin for days I really recommend it to people that have dry skin
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I like this lotion because it is very similar to the original but also has a lighter scent.
Jamie Anne C.
Jamie Anne C.
Dunwoody , GA
I love this lotion! Perfect for hot summer days where my skin dries out so fast! I apply after every shower to keep my skin hydrated and feeling great! I love that it's fragrance free which means I don't become a target for mosquitoes when outdoors during the summer! I would recommend to anyone! Especially good for after sunburn relief!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Another Jergens purchase, Dry skin moisture , keeps dkin smooth all day. Quick drying. True to product description. Always my go to! This is very affordable and you can bascsilly get this at any drug store or im sure online!