BY JERGENS®

Jergens Daily Moisture Moisturizer helps you reveal deeply luminous, visibly smoother skin. This unique formula contains an illuminating Hydralucence blend, as well as Silk Proteins and Citrus Extracts. Provides a continuous multi-layer of moisture to smooth dry, rough skin.
  • 24-hour hydration for visibly smoother skin
  • Hydrates and smoothes
  • With silk proteins and citrus extracts
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Jergens body moisturizer helps restore your skin's deep luminosity to reveal skin that's never looked so beautiful
  • Large 32 fl oz bottle with a pump dispenser for effortless application

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben Arginine, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Juice, Hydrolyzed Silk.

• Am I the only person whose noticed a change in this lotio...1 Answers
JERGENS® Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer
  • "This is awesome! It is great for dry skin! I love it and am not disappointing. I recommend this to anyone. " in 40 reviews
  • "Provides the right amount of moisture without feeling too heavy or greasy. The scent is not strong so it will not interfere with perfumes or cause irritation to sensitive skin. Would buy again. " in 7 reviews
  • "A little greasy but overall hydrates pretty good but doesn't last" in 1 review
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I like to run this all over my body after I shower at night. It’s very hydrating and does actually help me sleep better at night. Ironically I don’t think it’s a daily moisturizer though, because it doesn’t last throughout the day. Overall great lotion with a wide variety of great scents. I highly recommend. JERGENS® Daily Moisture Fragrance Free Moisturizer❤️
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I have dry skin so I use this for an all body moisturizer and I enjoy it. It has a faint scent not too strong. It’s clean and fresh feeling. It is just the right consistency not too thick. I use every time I get out of the shower.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this lotion! It rubs in really easily and is very moisturizing. It can wear off pretty quickly if you put a little on though. Other than that I love the fresh scent and the different varieties. Definitely recommend it!
jessica k.
Philadelphia , PA
I have extremely dry hands and legs. I use this every time I wash my hands or when it’s super cold out. It dissolves into the skin quickly! Has a great citrus scent, not too overwhelming but it’s there.
Ruthie B.
Providence , RI
I’ve been using this product for a month and I really love it. It is very affordable. It keeps your skin feeling smooth and hydrated all day. I do wish the consistency was a little bit thicker. It’s perfect for the summer.
Ashlee S.
Curtice, OH
I actually buy this for my has and his hands and arms get super dry during the winter. He uses this every night and it keeps his hands and arms from feeling like sandpaper.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I purchased the Jergens Daily Moisture a few weeks back & this Cream is FANTASTIC!! Is super smooth & literally feels like silk moisturizing & absorbing into your skin. Decently priced & totally recommend to anyone with horribly dry skin especially on the bottoms of your feet.
Amanda M.
This brand of lotion is great however this pitcular type of lotion just has too much alcohol in which for me does not work out feels like it does motisurise the skin feels like it absorbs really really fast although it smells amazing but for me personally doesn't help much for keeping skin juicy
Gracie G.
Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer is a pretty good lotion. So far I've only used it about 8 times. It has a good scent. It leaves my skin soft. I haven't noticed any irritation. It last for a while. It's not anything that I would but regularly, but I will definitely finish this bottle.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
My mom recommended body lotion. I want really sure at first but I bought it. I don't regret it. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I mix it with my oils and its a must in my daily skin care routine. 💘
Shay L.
Am I the only person whose noticed a change in this lotion? Does anyone else notice this lotion being a little runny?

back