JERGENS® Crema Soothing Aloe Vera Body Cream uploaded by Eileen P.JERGENS® Crema Soothing Aloe Vera Body Cream uploaded by Olives S.JERGENS® Crema Soothing Aloe Vera Body Cream uploaded by Melissa O.

BY JERGENS®

Soothes and refreshes dry skin to reveal deeply luminous, visibly refreshed skin.
Best for: Dry skin.
• Enriches dry skin with a unique blend of soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamins E and B5.
• Repairs and refreshes dry skin for improved tone and texture.
• Absorbs quickly with lasting moisture and no greasy feel.

How to Use:

Smooth on daily as your body moisturizer; massage into drier areas.

WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PANTHENOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, YELLOW 10, GREEN 5

• Has anyone tried this and like it? How does it compare to...1 Answers
  • Is this product helpful to areas of the skin that have da...2 Answers
JERGENS® Crema Soothing Aloe Vera Body Cream
  • "I love this lotion! It smells great and is great for burns or itchy skin! Definitely a must have!" in 28 reviews
  • "Great for eczema and dry skin it is great for sensitive skin as well always my go to for lotion and skin moisturization" in 8 reviews
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Jergens Aloe cream! It is perfect for the winter time because that is when my skin is the driest. I use this every morning after I wake up and right before I go to sleep. My skin has never felt smoother and it has definitely kept my skin hydrated and not at all dry! It is a must have for anyone who has dry sensitive skin.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I bought this Aloe Vera skin cream and it is rather nice, it smells good and hydrates my skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily, but I did not break out with this. It does not leave that greasy feeling some lotions leave. I have been using this on my legs and my feet. I have super dry legs and brittle toe nails from small fiber neuropathy, it is a disease of the small nerves just below the skin. I have to be careful of my feet and this lotion works wonders on them. I am so happy to have found this.
Elijah K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love, love, love this creme. It has helped my grandson skin so much. He has ezema and psorisis really bad. After trying so many things, to get it under control, we stumbled across, the Jergen's aloe creme. It only took about 3 days to notice a big difference. His skin started to get softer, less itchy, and looked so much better. Now we apply it 2 times a day, and it keeps his skin so super soft, and no dry, itchy spots. We cant ever go without it, it keeps everything under control. But it is hard to find, so I'm so happy I found it on Amazon. I bought like 6 jars, so we have enough on hand. I use it, also for my dry feet.
I tell everyone about it.
Bonnie H.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is ok. The smell isn't great - smells a bit medical to me. Definitely had to apply my own perfume to cover up the scent. Soaks in well and dint rub off on my clothes. Found myself using it only for special event where I was showing my legs and arms and not using daily. I had high hopes but definitely didn't give me the body moisture I need daily and didn't like the smell.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn't have that much time to try this product but until now I don't see any difference at all. I don't know if it needs more time the package is just an ordinary package not hat big of an excitement I cant recommend it to others cause I didn't really see any changes
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I am a huge Jergen's fan. I am very satisfied with how well it keeps my skin moisturized, especially in a mid-west winter! Jergen's keeps itchy dry winter skin at bay. I also absolutely love the scent, also. Nothing smells as clean and fresh as Jergen's lotion.
Aubrey L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this after showering and I absolutely love it. My skin feels so smooth and healthy, which is awesome during these winter months. Before I used Jergens, my skin was so dry and cracked from the cold winter air. Now, it looks and feels a lot better.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My boyfriend tends to have the dryest skin on this planet. Jergens seems to fight that for him. It is an everyday user in our household. I am a repeat user for sure with this product. It meets all the expectations that we were looking for, for his skin
Kimberley H.
Wayland, KY
This gives me a nice natural looking color and glow for a very affordable price! I wouldn't bother with any other tanning product. I've never had streaks, uneven color nor any orange coloring. It boosts my color but I stay natural looking with a healthier look to my skin!
Radhika S.
Piscataway , NJ
Holy grail for anyone with dry skin. Honestly can find no faults in this product!
It smells great, is extremely nourishing and hydrating at the same time does not make you feel greasy and sticky. Aloe does wonders to the skin
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product helpful to areas of the skin that have damage from sun blisters or is it for more mild sun damage?
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this and like it? How does it compare to other soothing creams and gels?

back