BY JERGENS®

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

DESCRIPTION:

Hydrates dry skin to reveal skin that’s silky and smooth.

Best for: Normal to dry skin.

• Improves skin’s tone and texture with a unique blend of rich antioxidants and coconut milk essence.
  • Provides lasting relief for normal to dry skin with a lightweight formula.
  • Absorbs quickly with lasting moisture and no greasy feel.

How To Use:

Smooth on daily as your body moisturizer; massage into drier areas.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, TAPIOCA STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG/PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL ISOSTEARATE, FRAGRANCE, PANTHENOL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT.

• Does anyone else find it hard to reach this product?1 Answers
JERGENS® Crema Hydrating Coconut Milk
  • "Very moisturizing! The formula is a medium thickness so it's nice for the colder months of you live in areas That get quite cold during the fall/winter. It makes my skin feel silky and smooth and the smell is so nice imo. It's also Very affordable and if you like to give yourself pedicures You'll like this on your feet over night for extra moisture." in 66 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I had such bad dry skin and now I don't. My skin is glowy now. It has a great smell too." in 26 reviews
Kaitlin M.
Manchester, MD
This is currently my favorite lotion! I have to be careful what I use on my skin because it's very sensitive, and this cream works beautifully. I absolutely love the consistency, the smell, and how soft and hydrated it leaves my skin. I use this after I shower and before I go to sleep, and wake up/spend the day with such soft, nice-smelling skin! :)
Kandice C.
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It smells AMAZING! Is very hydrating and a little goes a long way. I usually apply after drying off after a shower or when I just need a little moisture on the skin. Not greasy or slippery. My go to body moisturizer.
Michelle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite moisturizer especially in the winter time after a warm shower. It seeps into the skin quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. I also love the scent. Sometimes I use it overnight as a hand mask with cotton gloves and my hands feel nice and soft the next day. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a moisture quencher but nothing as intense as say, CeraVe or other heavy duty moisturizers.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is no longer at the quality it use to be, it doesn't sell in Walmart anymore. When I bought it off of amazon it seemed authentic but the packaging is not the same either besides that I loved this product and would buy it again if it came back to Walmart.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down one of the best hydrating creams out on the market and I tried almost every thing. I love the way it makes my skin feel and so does my boyfriend. His skin is extremely dry and cracky looking and it hydrates his skin instantly! This is a must have, highly recommend!!!
LAQUISHA M.
Dallas, TX
This product is Awesome! I usually purchase it at Walmart. Leaves my skin feeling extremely moisturized and has a great clean scent ❤ very good price for what it does! I highly recommend it.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this body lotion every time I get out of the shower. It smells so good and is so moisturizing. It’s also super affordable. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Tamika H.
New carrollton
It smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it daily, as soon as I get out the shower and my skin stays hydrated all day long. I'm obsessed 🤗
cass d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product . I love the way it feels on the skin I love it more when I'm fresh out the shower . As always Jergens never fails products are always on point I am a huge fan of coconut so when I first bought this a couple years ago I knew I would love it and I still can't get enough. Reasonable price love this product, must have this ladies!!!!
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
Essentially I used the coconut oil one but i figured it would be basically be the same thing. The pruice was great for as much as you get and the amount you use. Luckily for me walmart has some one the best prices . I don't think I would change anything about the formulation. The smell is great . The packaging is as well.
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone else find it hard to reach this product?

back