BY JERGENS® #16 in Foot Cream & Lotion

DESCRIPTION:

Best for: Extra dry skin including heels, elbows, and knees.

• Repairs extra dry skin with a unique blend of pure African Shea Butter and natural oatmeal.
  • Relieves dryness, replenishes moisture, and leaves skin nourished and radiant.
  • Absorbs quickly with lasting moisture and no greasy feel.

HOW TO USE:

Smooth on daily as your body moisturizer; massage into drier areas.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-20, STEARIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, MINERAL OIL, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, CARBOMER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, METHYLPARABEN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARAMEL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT.

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Jergens shea butter is one of the best body butters that I have found. It beats out brands twice its price in performance! It’s long lasting and I have seen visible results that started in as little as two weeks! I have had stretch marks I swear since I was like 8-9 years old. I can’t remember not having them. Well now I’m thirty and have had three kids and they haven’t gotten any better. I think this product has made the most amount of difference that I can tell. Word of advice for anyone just starting to get stretch marks or who has never had one and never wants one: the best thing you can do is prevent them by using products like this one here. Bc once the layers of the skin is torn underneath the outside skin the best you can do without surgery is lighten the color and appearance of the stretch marks! So use products like this one daily! I love this body butter and I will continue to repurchase it from my local Walmart!!! I strongly recommend this product to every preteen through 100+ & especially pregnant woman! Good luck! 🍀👍 A+😍🤩💕👏
Alexandra S.
This is my pregnancy holy grail! It’s so thick and luxurious feeling on my skin, It doesn’t dry sticky or anything like that so it’s perfect for my stretching skin and won’t irritate me! It smells wonderful and I even got compliments from my nurses on the smell after I had my first daughter.
Kay J.
Elburn, IL
I liked this lotion because it felt nice going on and had a great scent. I personally have exceedingly dry skin, so I have more needs from a lotion. This one didn’t quite last long enough as far as keeping my skin hydrated, but for someone with more normal skin, it would probably do a fantastic job.
Peyton M.
Wilmington , DE
As someone with dry and sensitive skin this stuff is perfect. Hydrates without all the perfumes and chemical smells/ feelings so you are left with silky skin that doesn't break out or get hives from the scent of the moisturizer
Jesney Z.
This is a product I like to keep on my nightstand. It really does condition your skin enough that it will feel moist all day long. Very affordable, and a little goes a long way. This is definitely a moisturizer I would recommend, especially during this dry season.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Jergens brand and I'm also loving body creams more then ever. I also love the feel of this product and how it makes my skin feel. The only downside is the scent...I'm not a big shea butter fan but other then that this is a product to try and recommend.
Sarah H.
First of all I love the smell of this product! Jergens is always a popular brand in my book and I would definitely recommend spending the money on this deep conditioning shea butter. I would buy this again for sure.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This formula is very thick and leaves my skin moisturized for about 24 hours. It’s pretty affordable. The one thing I don’t like is the smell. It’s a little too sweet for me. I wish I had a more dull smell.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
This is comparable if not better than my body butters from the Body Shop, for a fraction of the cost! This gives more product than the Body Shop butters for a quarter of the price, and I don't have to use as much product to get the same results! It doesn't smell as good as my other body butters, but it's not like it smells horrible. It's a subtle smell, kind of like a sweet variation of Shea butter. It lasts on my skin for 24 hours and I can still feel it until I wash it off in the shower the next day! Will definitely repurchase!
Shawn D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
My daughter has super dry skin and she's dark complexioned, which only calls attention to the "ash" when she's not well moisturized. This little jar of awesomeness was given to us as a gift, and we've been using it ever since. It goes on pretty thick, but thins out easily so that you're not feeling slimy/greasy. It's lasting power seems to actually soften the skin to the point that if we use it regularly (she's a kid, so that rarely happens), it changes the overall health of her skin and I notice it's tone seems to even out and not go 'white' so quickly after a shower or pool. It has a nice, mellow smell that's not overpowering and can be easily pared with another fragrance.
lindsey c.
Does anyone know the price of this product and is it a good one?
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta es acondicionado para mi cabello es muy bueno me gusto
Sherice H.
Forestville
I love Jergens products and the wonderful cherry almond scent of its original body lotion. Do anyone know if this product smells just as good as the rest of Jergens scented lotions.