BY JERGENS® #57 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Value Size Refill Moisturizing Cleanser with Jergens® moisturizers and the classic cherry almond scent Cleans Completely This rich, creamy formula creates lots of soft lather to clean thoroughly, removing dirt and germs. Gentle on Skin Jergens® skin care products have been trusted for generations.  Enriched with real Jergens® lotion, this pH-balanced formula will leave your skin feeling clean and soft. Smells Great The classic cherry-almond fragrance is almost as well known as the Jergens brand itself.  Enjoy this clean, soft fragrance every time you wash your hands. Use this economical size to refill any pump dispenser. Also look for Jergens® Hand Wash in pump dispensers with decorative designs that are perfect for your kitchen or bathroom. Questions or comments? ;

• I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before7 Answers
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Wellness Guru Expert
Found it in the dollar store and it smells so good and leaves my hands so soft i cant help but rub my hands against my face. It leaves my hand clean and it does what it suppose to do. I Definetly recommend it to my friends and anyone out there ^^.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Most hand soap dry my hands, this products leaves my hands soft & smelling so good, I bought this at DT for $1 that's awesome for the great product I'm getting
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a classic lotion. The cherry almond scent is clean and it will leave you feeling moisturizers but not greasy. It is easy to find and affordable.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
This is my go to soap every time. It smells amazing and it makes my hands feel so soft. And its great for even thr most sensitive of skins.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Marietta, MS
Love this product!!! I myself have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this product!!! Absolutely love!!
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Buy this at the dollar tree and it leaves my hands clean, soft and moisturized, what more do you want from soap!
Kirbylynn W.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Found it at the Dollar Tree, and I am absolutely in love. The texture is amazing and my hands feel so soft!
Hellen Michael G.
Hellen Michael G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Un jabón muy rico en aroma suave deja la piel oloroso y fresca libre de aceite y duración
Jenmy G.
Jenmy G.
Bakersfield , CA
This stuff is so great for my hand. My hole family loves it. And it smells good.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this hand wash has to be hands down one of my favorites! It makes my hands feel wonderful after each wash. Not only does it clean, it makes your hands smell so fresh but also it revitalizes your hands and doesn't make them feel chalky and dry after toweling to dry! Definitely worth using.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Is it really thick?
Raven F.
Raven F.
I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was a mild scent or not?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Illinois
Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?