BY JERGENS® #57 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Value Size Refill Moisturizing Cleanser with Jergens® moisturizers and the classic cherry almond scent Cleans Completely This rich, creamy formula creates lots of soft lather to clean thoroughly, removing dirt and germs. Gentle on Skin Jergens® skin care products have been trusted for generations.  Enriched with real Jergens® lotion, this pH-balanced formula will leave your skin feeling clean and soft. Smells Great The classic cherry-almond fragrance is almost as well known as the Jergens brand itself.  Enjoy this clean, soft fragrance every time you wash your hands. Use this economical size to refill any pump dispenser. Also look for Jergens® Hand Wash in pump dispensers with decorative designs that are perfect for your kitchen or bathroom. Questions or comments? ;

• I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tyler G.
i have dry cracked hands and no lotion or products was helpin. my moms accidently bought this thinkin it was lotion. well i used it for the first time yesterday and OHH EMM GEEEEEEEE! my hands arent cracked or dry as much. they are still a bit dry on my middle finger but they have improved after 4-5 washes. i love it so far and i will continue to use this.
Lela V.
I found this in the dollar store and absolutely fell in love with the smell of it! It leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good. It's really affordable if you find it at the dollar store for $1. In my experience I'm very satisfied with this soap!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this hand soap so much. I found this at the dollar store and I keep stocking up because it's such a nice scent and it's moisturizing. Pretty good size bottle too!
Rose R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Girls, I need to talk you about this miracle hand wash, I love it. This is an amazing liquid soap specially created for your hands!
The things I love are:
1. Delicious and fresh smell (like almond milk).
2. Consistency.
3. The color: the color of this hand wash is like white pearl and I like that fact!
4. Results: I really like how it let my hands' skin so soft and silky.
I've never tried a product like that, and now I love it!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this hand wash has to be hands down one of my favorites! It makes my hands feel wonderful after each wash. Not only does it clean, it makes your hands smell so fresh but also it revitalizes your hands and doesn't make them feel chalky and dry after toweling to dry! Definitely worth using.
Terrance W.
York, PA
The scent on this hand wash smells exactly like the lotion so it's absolutely amazing. I like the consistency I like how much it lathers up. You really feel like you're getting your hands clean. After you're done using it your hands feel soft and smell really good. I would definitely recommend this hand wash because it cleans and moisturizes. If you like the body wash then you will definitely like the hand wash.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this product from the dollar store and it is so much more amazing than I had imagined. I bought it in a quick hurry because I was out of soap and I was going to buy it in the meantime of getting something else. I love the soap! It comes out curly and sparkly and really get you clean and leaves you feeling great..great value!
Maggie F.
Peebles, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Dragons extra moisturizing hand wash is great to clean and wash Dreiser hands. It has that classic cherry almond smell that Jurgens is known for. Definitely gives you a good clean.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This is one of the best hand washes out in the market at this moment!!!! It definitely cleans your hands while leaving them moisturizers!!! Love this brand and will buy again!!! And recommended it.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Super cheap! Smells great! Keeps hands moist and soft! This is a staple at my house! Gentle on those with sensitive skin. Did I mention that it is more than affordable?? Love it! You will too! 7.5 ounces of anything can't be found at prices this low!
Kaitlyn K.
Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Is it really thick?
Raven F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was a mild scent or not?
Amanda O.
Illinois
Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?