3 colors available

BY JERGENS®

Value Size Refill Moisturizing Cleanser with Jergens® moisturizers and the classic cherry almond scent Cleans Completely This rich, creamy formula creates lots of soft lather to clean thoroughly, removing dirt and germs. Gentle on Skin Jergens® skin care products have been trusted for generations.  Enriched with real Jergens® lotion, this pH-balanced formula will leave your skin feeling clean and soft. Smells Great The classic cherry-almond fragrance is almost as well known as the Jergens brand itself.  Enjoy this clean, soft fragrance every time you wash your hands. Use this economical size to refill any pump dispenser. Also look for Jergens® Hand Wash in pump dispensers with decorative designs that are perfect for your kitchen or bathroom. Questions or comments? ;

• I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was a...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before7 Answers
Marlynda M.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
I love this hand wash so much! I have been using it for years, and always stock up on the refill bottles. The scent is so nice and refreshing, and it makes your hands feel nice. I use it everyday and it's not drying, it's very hydrating. The best part is how inexpensive it is!
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Wellness Guru Expert
Found it in the dollar store and it smells so good and leaves my hands so soft i cant help but rub my hands against my face. It leaves my hand clean and it does what it suppose to do. I Definetly recommend it to my friends and anyone out there ^^.
Alena L.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Love it keep buy it at dollar tree)))I love the sent and it moisture your skin too. this one pretty good just for soap but I never clean my face with this so really don't know before I was using it like intimate gel too but stopped.
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Most hand soap dry my hands, this products leaves my hands soft & smelling so good, I bought this at DT for $1 that's awesome for the great product I'm getting
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a classic lotion. The cherry almond scent is clean and it will leave you feeling moisturizers but not greasy. It is easy to find and affordable.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
This is my go to soap every time. It smells amazing and it makes my hands feel so soft. And its great for even thr most sensitive of skins.
La-Shonda R.
La-Shonda R.
Since I was younger this was one of my favorite hand soap as well as a lotion it's affordable and can be found in the Dollar Tree
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Marietta, MS
Love this product!!! I myself have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this product!!! Absolutely love!!
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Buy this at the dollar tree and it leaves my hands clean, soft and moisturized, what more do you want from soap!
Kirbylynn W.
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Found it at the Dollar Tree, and I am absolutely in love. The texture is amazing and my hands feel so soft!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Is it really thick?
Raven F.
Raven F.
I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was a mild scent or not?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Illinois
Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?