BY JERGENS® #50 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Value Size Refill Moisturizing Cleanser with Jergens® moisturizers and the classic cherry almond scent Cleans Completely This rich, creamy formula creates lots of soft lather to clean thoroughly, removing dirt and germs. Gentle on Skin Jergens® skin care products have been trusted for generations.  Enriched with real Jergens® lotion, this pH-balanced formula will leave your skin feeling clean and soft. Smells Great The classic cherry-almond fragrance is almost as well known as the Jergens brand itself.  Enjoy this clean, soft fragrance every time you wash your hands. Use this economical size to refill any pump dispenser. Also look for Jergens® Hand Wash in pump dispensers with decorative designs that are perfect for your kitchen or bathroom. Questions or comments? ;

• I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry al...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?3 Answers
  • Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before9 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Julie D.
Review for: 7.5 fl oz more...
I'm really surprised to come on and see all the great reviews this product has, because my experience was nothing like that.  The cherry scent is surprisingly nice but that's all I can say for it.  I often have very dry hands that can crack if I'm not extra careful, so I always look for moisturizing hand washes.  I picked this one up very cheap; as others say, you can get it at the Dollar Tree.  Within days of starting to use this soap, I developed four new cracks on my fingers.  Before trying this soap, I've only had one crack at a time this winter.  Not only did it crack them, but each time afterwards that I washed my hands with this soap, the cracks would sting with a fury.  I gave up on it and switched back to my normal brand, which doesn't sting, at the very least.  Now I'm on to trying to heal these suckers, and will never purchase this soap again!  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry skin issues.
Stacey C.
Etters
Review for: 16 fl oz refill more...
Cult classic for the win!! My mom always used the original cherry-almond scent, so now when I use it I’m reminded of my mom and that makes my heart happy. I alway have a bottle of this on hand. This lotion is not greasy and soothes dry hands perfectly. Highly recommended!
Tyler G.
i have dry cracked hands and no lotion or products was helpin. my moms accidently bought this thinkin it was lotion. well i used it for the first time yesterday and OHH EMM GEEEEEEEE! my hands arent cracked or dry as much. they are still a bit dry on my middle finger but they have improved after 4-5 washes. i love it so far and i will continue to use this.
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: 7.5 fl oz more...
Found this at the dollar tree and decided to try it out. I realized this the same scent that you would find in some public restrooms. It's a light cherry smell that doesn't t linger on your hands. It's a thicket soap with a smooth rich lather. I need to find a bigger bottle I can't get enough.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 7.5 fl oz more...
I love this hand soap. It not only smells good but it feels so smooth as you wash your hands and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft afterwards. It’s very affordable, I bought mine at dollar tree!
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
I found this in the dollar store and absolutely fell in love with the smell of it! It leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling good. It's really affordable if you find it at the dollar store for $1. In my experience I'm very satisfied with this soap!
Mabel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this Jergens hand wash at Dollar Tree and I absolutely love it. The cherry and almond aroma is delicious 😄 but best of all it leaves my hands feeling soft.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this hand soap so much. I found this at the dollar store and I keep stocking up because it's such a nice scent and it's moisturizing. Pretty good size bottle too!
CVT#4460 / ROSMERY R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Girls, I need to talk you about this miracle hand wash, I love it. This is an amazing liquid soap specially created for your hands!
The things I love are:
1. Delicious and fresh smell (like almond milk).
2. Consistency.
3. The color: the color of this hand wash is like white pearl and I like that fact!
4. Results: I really like how it let my hands' skin so soft and silky.
I've never tried a product like that, and now I love it!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this on a whim because I needed some hand soap and I liked that this has a "cherry almond" scent, so I decided to try it out. Wow, I was impressed at first wash! My mom also tried it at my house and she fell in love with it too. Now, I'm buying it for her too because she only wants to use this. It's indeed moisturizing, smells amazing, and leaves your hands feeling really soft.
Kaitlyn K.
Where do they sell this? I've never seen it before
April G.
Shawsville, VA
Is it really thick?
Raven F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used Jergens before and I was wondering if cherry almond was a mild scent or not?
Amanda O.
Illinois
Does this product have a light send or a heavy sent?