Jergens Brilliance Skin Illuminating Moisturizer

• Enriching Hydrators & Light Reflecting Minerals
  • Illuminates
  • Highlights
  • For all skin types

Can a body lotion change what you see in the mirror? Yes it can. Meet Jergens Brilliance - a new generation of moisturizers created to transform your skin by beautifying every last inch. From chin to toes, see your brilliance shine through. Prepare to see your skin in a whole new light.
Nourished, luminous, lively skin, with just a kiss of shimmer. This silky lotion with pure minerals and freshwater pearl powder transforms everyday skin to standout skin before your very eyes.

Scent: Clean

Suggested Age: All Ages

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing

Does this have glitter in it? I want to glow and have my skin bright but don’t want to sparkle.
Start your review of Jergens Brilliance Skin Illuminating Moisturizer!
Springfield, IL
Jergens Brilliance Skin Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Lyndsey G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this lotion. I have gone through two bottles already. It really moisterizes and leaves a little shimmer on your skin. Its great for people that do not want to look like they are a disco ball. I know some ppl wish to look more shimmery but not me just that little glimmer is enough. I just wish the stores carried it . It also doesn't have a scent. I wish it did bit i mix my other lotion with it if I want some fragrance. Some ppl can't have a fragrance due to allergies so this would be great. The price point is ok it could be a tad cheaper but right now Amazon is the only retailer so far.
Cape Coral, FL
Jergens Brilliance Skin Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Lyndsey B.
The Skin Illuminating Moisturizer gives your skin a natural glow that makes your skin look supple and healthy. This lotion has a thinner consistency with itsy bitsy teeny tiny little specks of sparkle in it to illuminate the skin. Don’t worry, they that don’t rub off on clothing. 👌🏻