BY JERGENS®

5 beautifying benefits for a flawless, youthful appearance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britney C.
Kansas City
I can't really rate this products effectiveness because I am allergic to sunscreen. I'm always trying to find sunscreens that I'm not allergic to and I thought Jergens be good because I've always heard good reviews about it from people with allergies like mine. But when I put it on, I broke out really bad. I hear it's still a really good facial sunscreen, just not for me.
Naida M.
I love using this everyday. My skin feels smooth, soft, and radiant. I love using this since I barely go out so I'm always home but I like to feel a little bit pretty.
Bethany J.
Clearfork
I love jergins and how this stuff smells. It’s so moisturizing. I’d apply it whenever I went outside during the summer.
Jeneya O.
Missoula, MT
This lotion is great smells good. Leaves skin soft. Protects well from sun. Always at any store so it’s easy to find
Jen T.
Charlton, MA
Great moisturizing lotion without a greasy residue. Love the way it smells and leaves my skin with a subtle glow.
Brianna G.
Kent
Works great and protects well while giving great color. Smells nice and is good on sensitive skin