JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream

by Jergens®

Perfect the look of your hands.

JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 hydrates, evens, protects, visibly smoothes and diminishes dark spots. You'll see significant improvements in the tone and texture of your hands, especially around your knuckles. Wave goodbye to dull and uneven skin and experience the benefits of BB Hand.

INSTANTLY: HYDRATES — SOFTENS — PROTECTS
IN 2 WEEKS: EVENS & MINIMIZES APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS

Is this product tinted?
Is this a good product?
Is this a product that is affordable? Where can you buy it? I haven't seen it in the lotion asile.
Start your review of JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream!
Kelli B.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this lotion it makes my hands feel so soft and smooth, the smell is also amazing. I bring the travel size with me every where I go
Sarah M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
If I could describe myself in one word when it comes to body care products, I would use “picky” with a capital P. If the product is greasy – no can do. If it has a scent that I don’t like – see ya never. And if it’s ineffective – girl, BYE. Lucky for me, the Jergens gods heard my prayer for the perfect cream and they responded by making their BB Hand Cream. My hands are incredibly sensitive so it doesn’t take a lot to get them dehydrated. On top of this sensitivity, I’m a bit of a germophobe so I’m a hand washer as well. When my hands get dry, they get extremely red, they crack, and they legitimately hurt. You would think that with all of these problems, I would have found the perfect hand cream by now. Unfortunately, I’ve never been so blessed. #fml It seems like every product that I’ve tried has missed the mark and I don’t like to pay for products unless I’m 110% sure that they’re going to do the job. My last attempt at a hand cream was when I used The Body Shop’s almond cream which worked well but was much too greasy for my liking. I thought that my days of red and raw hands was never going to end and then I ended up winning a blogger giveaway. When my package arrived in the mail, I opened it with the enthusiasm of a child on Christmas. I inspected my goodies and then eagerly squeezed some of the hand cream onto the palm of my hand. I took a whiff of the cream and was pleased that it was a nice and light fragrance that wasn’t overpowering in the slightest. After the cream passed the smell test, I began to rub it into my skin. The only way that I can describe it was that it was like my hands were taking a long and much needed drink of water. The hand cream went in so smoothly and within seconds I couldn’t even tell that I had applied a healthy helping of the cream. There was no grease, no residue, and no strong fragrance left behind. After just one use of Jergens BB Hand Cream, the redness of my skin was reduced, the scaliness was smoothd down, and my hands felt perfectly hydrated. I’ve never experienced a cream that truly helped revitalize my skin without leaving behind any kind of residue. Honestly, I thought that it was impossible. My Jergens BB Hand Cream has helped my winter hands become a thing of the past and that is something that I am so thankful for.
Sheila M.
Murchison, TX
I've used jergens in the past and I didn't have any problems ,it's gentle not harsh at all ,it smells great no need for improvement I would recommend it , the fragrance isn't bad it's affordable comes in a variety of different types of lotions target specific needs
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
This perfecting Bb hand cream by Jergens is really good. The bummer is, whenever I put hand lotion on it’s not too long after, that I’m washing my hands or cleaning something & Then washing my hands! This comes in a handy size.
Angela H.
Wayland, MI
I love this hand cream. It is so moisturizing. It’s affordable as works wonders on dry hands. If your looking for a good hand moisturizer I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy in the future!
Dezeray A.
Billings, MT
Moisturizing, and not greasy. The product is priced well and is the perfect size to fit into my purse.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
I love the Jergens brand. I know recently they have come out with a Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizers with Restoring Argan Oil, another one is with coconut oil. When I say ... AWESOME! They are awesome. Just like the one at hand the hand cream is just beautiful! Makes your hair feel like you just came out of a spa every time you use it. I would highly recommend this product
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
This one of the best lotions ever. It smells great and makes my hands so smooth on silky all day long, even after I was them. I purchased this from Walmart and it was under $10.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
This hand cream is a godsend with my work profession. My hands get very dry and cracked due to having to wash them all the time in between patients. Works great and lasts through a couple hand washes.
Caro P.
Tucson
With my hands in water all day I keep Jergens in my purse at all times it keeps my hands soft
Ask a question to the Influenster community...