JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream uploaded by sharee b.

BY JERGENS® #50 in Hand Cream

Perfect the look of your hands.

JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 hydrates, evens, protects, visibly smoothes and diminishes dark spots. You'll see significant improvements in the tone and texture of your hands, especially around your knuckles. Wave goodbye to dull and uneven skin and experience the benefits of BB Hand.

INSTANTLY: HYDRATES — SOFTENS — PROTECTS
IN 2 WEEKS: EVENS & MINIMIZES APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS

Sarah M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
If I could describe myself in one word when it comes to body care products, I would use “picky” with a capital P. If the product is greasy – no can do. If it has a scent that I don’t like – see ya never. And if it’s ineffective – girl, BYE. Lucky for me, the Jergens gods heard my prayer for the perfect cream and they responded by making their BB Hand Cream.

My hands are incredibly sensitive so it doesn’t take a lot to get them dehydrated. On top of this sensitivity, I’m a bit of a germophobe so I’m a hand washer as well. When my hands get dry, they get extremely red, they crack, and they legitimately hurt. You would think that with all of these problems, I would have found the perfect hand cream by now. Unfortunately, I’ve never been so blessed. #fml

It seems like every product that I’ve tried has missed the mark and I don’t like to pay for products unless I’m 110% sure that they’re going to do the job. My last attempt at a hand cream was when I used The Body Shop’s almond cream which worked well but was much too greasy for my liking. I thought that my days of red and raw hands was never going to end and then I ended up winning a blogger giveaway.

When my package arrived in the mail, I opened it with the enthusiasm of a child on Christmas. I inspected my goodies and then eagerly squeezed some of the hand cream onto the palm of my hand. I took a whiff of the cream and was pleased that it was a nice and light fragrance that wasn’t overpowering in the slightest.

After the cream passed the smell test, I began to rub it into my skin. The only way that I can describe it was that it was like my hands were taking a long and much needed drink of water. The hand cream went in so smoothly and within seconds I couldn’t even tell that I had applied a healthy helping of the cream. There was no grease, no residue, and no strong fragrance left behind.

After just one use of Jergens BB Hand Cream, the redness of my skin was reduced, the scaliness was smoothd down, and my hands felt perfectly hydrated. I’ve never experienced a cream that truly helped revitalize my skin without leaving behind any kind of residue. Honestly, I thought that it was impossible. My Jergens BB Hand Cream has helped my winter hands become a thing of the past and that is something that I am so thankful for.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
Jergens BB Hand Cream was a total impulse buy for me, but one that was highly successful. After being completely frustrated with countless hand creams, this is the first one that actually worked for my skin - hydrating and smoothing it. The texture is slightly tacky, so it leaves your hands feeling protected from the environment. Bonus: it features SPF 20, so it also protects from the sun. RE-BUY.
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This lotion is an alright lotion but I only gave it two stars because it falls short on things promised. I've used for about 6 weeks now and haven't noticed any skin lightening and the freckles on my hands look the same. I have a small scar that hasn't changed either. The other thing I do not like about this lotion is its grease factor. After using my hands are slippery and greasy for a good half hour. I prefer lotions that sink in and give me that soft feeling. The lotion does smells very nice though and after the initial "grease stage" it has a nice feeling. This w Jul d be a good moisturizer to use at night while sleeping.
Tiffany O.
The first time I used this was as travel size I had bought in the dollar spot at Target to toss in my hospital bag for post delivery stay in the hospital with my 2nd child. I remember the next day looking at my legs thinking wow! My legs look great! Which was an amazing feeling less than 48 hours postpartum. I use it regularly it just makes your skin look flawless and problem areas look more toned.
Sasha M.
Charlotte, NC
I love love love this. I have pretty Eczema. Unfortunately certain parts off my body are really dry such as My hands. My hands remained moisturized the entire day at work. When I had to wash my hands or shower, I feel like I need to put it right back on. I still feel dry without it. After time it changes a bit. It feels more like a silicone barrier. Effective none the less. 😍😍😍
Jennifer O.
This lotion is moisturizing, but I really didn't like the color it left behind. I didn't initially realize that there was a tint to the lotion when I used it the first time, then I wiped them on a towl and there was a colored residue left beind. I think I would appreciated it more if I had realized that before and used it on my arms/legs instead of my hands.
Denise N.
Santa Ana, CA
The consistency of this hand cream feels is similar to regular lotion which I don't like. I like thick hand creams because my hands need EXTRA moisture since they're working hard all day! I'm also not too fond of the smell (although A LOT of people like it) -- it smells like Paris Amour from Bath & Body Works!

Overall, it's basically a lotion. It moisturizes my hands but not as well as I'd like and I haven't seen any anti aging effects from it! 2 stars BUT plus one star for having SPF 20!
Christina R.
Conway, AR
Take it from a nursing student, if your hands are dry and cracking (maybe from washing your hands 50X a day), I highly recommend Jergens Hand Cream! I use this multiple times throughout the day to keep my hands soft and moisturized! And you don't have that greasy residual feeling after using this cream, it works wonders at protecting your hands!
Carolina C.
I am constantly looking for a good hand cream with SPF
and although 15 is the minimum suggested, this works
wonderful. It is NOT tacky, greasy, patchy or dry. It just
feel like lotion, and that's it. However, I have not seen
any difference in the 2 spots on my hand that drive me crazy.
I would still repurchase just for the texture and spf in it
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Effectively moisturizing and evens the overall skin tone. My skin looked naturally glowing with healthy lustre. It improved the quality and suppleness of my skin with a very slight evening of skin tone and color over time. The only real issue is with the scent. It's not an unpleasant one, just still too much scent for me. Could distract from other scents being worn.
Holly D.
Hillsboro, OR
I get super dry skin on my hands from typing all day. Would this be a good product or is it oily?
Jessica V.
I've always wanted to try? Does this leave a tint on your skin?
Linda U.
Thomasville, NC
Is this a product that is affordable? Where can you buy it? I haven't seen it in the lotion asile.
Denise N.
Is there a scent to it?
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
I love my hand creams and lotions I would like to know is this a great hand cream is it much better than Nivea hand cream?