JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream uploaded by sharee b.

BY JERGENS® #37 in Hand Cream

Perfect the look of your hands.

JERGENS® BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 hydrates, evens, protects, visibly smoothes and diminishes dark spots. You'll see significant improvements in the tone and texture of your hands, especially around your knuckles. Wave goodbye to dull and uneven skin and experience the benefits of BB Hand.

INSTANTLY: HYDRATES — SOFTENS — PROTECTS
IN 2 WEEKS: EVENS & MINIMIZES APPEARANCE OF DARK SPOTS

Erika S.
Menifee, CA
Jergens BB Hand Cream was a total impulse buy for me, but one that was highly successful. After being completely frustrated with countless hand creams, this is the first one that actually worked for my skin - hydrating and smoothing it. The texture is slightly tacky, so it leaves your hands feeling protected from the environment. Bonus: it features SPF 20, so it also protects from the sun. RE-BUY.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a free sample, and I must say I love Jergens regular moisturizing lotion it works great my skin feels good and nice and soft after you use.
ruby m.
Corpus Christi, TX
This lotion is amazing! It is light weight, smells great, & provides sunscreen protection. I've been using it daily and have noticed my hands are much softer than they were before. I spend a lot of time outdoors so I love the protection from the sun that it offers. I have been testing this product for free, but the opinions are my own.
Vanessa J.
Dumas, AR
VERY NICE HAND CREAM I HAVE A SAMPLE OF THIS CREAM I JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LOVE HOW IT FEELS TO MY HAND
Abigail M.
For a drugstore product it definitely goes above and beyond. it moisturizes very well and leaves you feeling refreshed. I will continue to purchase this great lotion.
Kathy D.
Great non greasy lotion. Keeps skin hydrated. Added bonus of sun protection is great. A must try1
monica D.
Sacramento, CA
Ive tried this product and I love how it leaves your skin. It actually makes it smooth and heals dry skin .love the soft feeling and the natural smell
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great on my skin! A little to moist for my taste. I like when lotion drys on to my skin. This kind of makes my skin feel somewhat sticky
rachel r.
Love the moister and the feel and look this gives my hands, Defendant one of the best drug store products out there
Diamond  S.
I don't really like this it was greasy and everywhere.... It didn't stay and then it dried me out it would be nice to also be able to wear white
Holly D.
Hillsboro, OR
I get super dry skin on my hands from typing all day. Would this be a good product or is it oily?
Linda U.
Thomasville, NC
Is this a product that is affordable? Where can you buy it? I haven't seen it in the lotion asile.
Jessica V.
I've always wanted to try? Does this leave a tint on your skin?
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your skin feeling oily?
Promise U.
Does this production cause an improvement in hand texture and does it also help in softening the hands and also with dry skin?