JERGENS® BB Body® Perfecting Skin Cream

JERGENS® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream delivers flawless-looking skin with 5 visible benefits in just 5 days. This revolutionary body lotion goes on sheer, dries quickly, and works like a moisturizer to visibly improve your skin with every use.

Available in two shades: All light skin tones and all medium-deep skin tones

• Ive been searching for a cream like this for a lo... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard this lotion can help erase stretch marks and scars. Ha...1 Answers
  • I'm interested in this but where I live it's very high priced com...3 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Lighter Skin Tones more...
I thought this product looked interesting and was excited to try it but ended up giving it to my mom for her to try like I do with all the stuff that I don't like, I didn't care for the scent at all, it smells good when you first apply it but after a couple minutes it gets that scent like fake tan, I don't recommend it.
Suzette G.
My mom bought this for me to try and review and I am hooked on it. I was always skeptical with BB creams until trying them but once I did I was pleased; this BB body cream is excellent. I applied this cream to my left arm, rubbed it in and compared it to my right arm that I did not put lotion on- my left arm looked slightly tanner and my skin looked more even after letting it dry. I also love the shimmer effect it gives even though it doesn't seem to have any shimmer in it. I love applying this lotion to my arms, legs, and chest when I am wearing a t-shirt and shorts and going out into the sun. However, this is a great lotion to use during the winter time to add some color to my sunless body! It is a BB cream so it will even out skin tone, add color, firm, and moisturize skin. I love the packaging this lotion comes in-it's a beautiful gold color with hot pink colored writing. It's less than $15 and is available pretty much anywhere. I highly recommend this lotion for all the benefits it gives because it really works. Love it!
Nicole A.
I have been using this product off and on for a couple years now. I absolutely love it. It's a moisturizing lotion and a body BB cream all in one. It absorbs easy and quickly and I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky at all. There are two shades. The one I use is for light to medium skin tones. I think it does a great job of evening out my skin tone. It makes my skin look younger and it moisturizes really well. Keeps my skin from drying out. It gives my skin somewhat of a glow. It's definitely not a sunless tanner or anything but it does make me skin look a little like I'm getting some healthy sun and I don't look like I have been in a cave for a long time. It does have a pleasant scent to it but it's light and doesn't linger long. This is one of my must haves for spring and summer!
Antoinette J.
I tried this product for the first time this year and I love it. It's moisturizing and also acts as a light bb cream for your whole body. It will only cover up very minor imperfections, but anything helps when in a tank top. Sadly, it doesn't do much to cover stretch marks. It is a bit pricey for a drug store body cream, but it's good for a splurge here and there.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
The Jergens Perfecting Body BB Cream is a great moisturizer, and leaves skin nourished all day. However, I don't feel like it did anything "perfecting" to my skin any more than a regular moisturizer would. I actually bought this accidentally, seeing it on clearance and thinking it was the Jergens gradual tan lotion, which I already love. Overall it's a nice moisturizer, but I probably won't repurchase.
Addie S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is lotion is one of my absolute favorites. I'm not sure I notice an improvement in my skin, but I love it nonetheless because it smells amazing. I wish the price was lower, but I continue to purchase because i love it so much.
Selena J.
Danville, IL
I love the scent of this lotion. To be honest, I didn't really notice any of the "BB" benefits. It did make my skin sparkle, and it felt very hydrated, but it wasn't anything special. That being said, I would purchase it again because I enjoy the scent and sparkle. The hydration lasts all day as well.
Shantel T.
I'm very picky when it comes to lotion, but I love this one! I have a lot of redness in my face, and after using this the last two weeks my skin tone has evened out by about 80%. I don't even feel like I need foundation most days! My skin is also very dry and this has solved that problem as well.
Juliet L.
Review for: Lighter Skin Tones more...
Love it!  It leaves my skin looking super soft.  I wouldn't say it has any coverage but my skin looks healthy and soft.  I also love the Jergens wet skin moisturizer too.  It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not feel sticky.  The color also does not transfer.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is one of those products that if I ran out I would have to run to the store as soon as I had the chance. I use this by it's self or with other moisturizers and it works great. Makes your skin feel great along with all the benefits this is one of the best.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've noticed that there is a light and medium/dark version, meaning it's most likely tinted. Does this product stain clothing?
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Simply want to know if it worked for you? I like Jergens products and want to know others opinions before investing the $ and time applying the lotion or forgo this for another
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is this worth the $10
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I'm interested in this but where I live it's very high priced compared to other products.... is it really worth it? how are the results?
Kaylee D.
St Clairsvle, OH
Does this have a sunless tanner in it or does is it basically just a foundation that washes off?