Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

by Jergens®

Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream helps perfect your skin with a body moisturizer that goes on sheer and dries quickly. Learn how to get flawless looking skin here.

When I apply this lotion, it leaves a thick residue. Has this happened to anyone else?
How does this work for sensitive skin? Anyone have any issues?
How can I see jergens bb body code? I want scan it, though I havnot box. Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
Start your review of Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream!
Product Highlights
This product is awesome , I absolutely love it. It is really moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling super soft which I love. It isn't to oily or too thick.in reviews
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream uploaded by Emily M.
I accidentally purchased this thinking it was a self-tanning lotion (it is not). What a surprise! It takes years off your skin and gives you a subtle glow. Honestly, I don’t need hosiery anymore!
Kaitlyn B.
Jewett, OH
I use this everyday for great moisturizer ion and a blurred and flawless skin look! I use the shade darker for a warmer glow
Erin N.
I love Jergan's BB Body! I feel confident showing off my legs. The texture is amazing. The smell is pleasant, however, if it smelled even better, I would buy stock. Lol!
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
The Jergens Perfecting Body BB Cream is a great moisturizer, and leaves skin nourished all day. However, I don't feel like it did anything "perfecting" to my skin any more than a regular moisturizer would. I actually bought this accidentally, seeing it on clearance and thinking it was the Jergens gradual tan lotion, which I already love. Overall it's a nice moisturizer, but I probably won't repurchase.
Brittany K.
DANVILLE, IN
Beautiful color with NO STREAKS!!! great light smell and a nice smooth consistency!! highly recommended!
Katie P.
Parkersburg, WV
Great subtle smell, and also is very moisturizing and doesn't irritate my dry, wintered skin.
Sayla P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Would love to try this product I have heard very good things about this product I am hoping to try some of it very soon
Kayla H.
Front Royal, VA
This product is a miracle for my skin. It leaves it hydrated and smooth. It actually corrects my flaws.
Ayo C. W.
Somerville, MA
This product is great! Especially for the summer. I buy this every summer now. One tube lasts quite a while. My skin tone is deep. I buy the medium to deep. It’s a very subtle change. However you really see a difference with glow and imperfections. The ingredients are pretty good too. I can’t speak much for moisture because i lotion or oil before using this. I am an uber moisturizer! However when I layer its amazing. Top on my list for my travels. They also have a BB protect with spf 15. These are sold in almost every Rx and Target.
Aitolkun M.
It is really good cream to cover some unwanted spots on the foot. I use it everyday during summer time and it is very effective. The price is reasonable compare to the value you got. I like the packaging it shows also which color of cover you got. Definitely will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nanu G.
Newark, DE
il y a 2 ans
Khatia A. il y a 2 ans
No it doesn't if u apply it deep and gently ... skin fast becomes smooth and shiny ❤