BY JERGENS®

JERGENS® BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream delivers flawless-looking skin with 5 visible benefits in just 5 days. This revolutionary body lotion goes on sheer, dries quickly, and works like a moisturizer to visibly improve your skin with every use.

INSTANTLY: HYDRATES — ILLUMINATES
IN 5 DAYS: EVENS — FIRMS — CORRECTS

Available in two shades: All light skin tones and all medium-deep skin tones

• Ive been searching for a cream like this for a lo...Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard this lotion can help erase stretch marks and scars. Ha...1 Answers
  • I'm interested in this but where I live it's very high priced com...3 Answers
Dara A.
Dara A.
I love this lotion!! I first saw and tried it from a small sample bottle from a subscription box and I really liked it, though I didn't feel I had enough to really know if it's any good. I got a large bottle on sale at Target and I'm so glad I found it! The lotion is a sand/clay-ish color (not a fake tanning lotion) that actually works as a color correcting BODY cream. Just like the cc and bb creams you use on your face you can use on your legs, arms, and everything inbetween.. It doesn't leave you greasy or slippery and actually does help blur imperfections. I love this stuff and I would and do recommend it to anyone!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
I absoulty love this lotion. It is lightweight and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It also smells greats. After just one use I did notice a shimmer and glow to my skin. And after one week, my skin looked more even and brighter. This is one of my favorites when it comes to body lotion. The one dislike I had, came after I had used the lotion for a few days in a row and noticed my hands were stained a little. Kinda like the first time I used self tanner and didn't wash my hands right away. Which the label didn't warn about. No biggie, Just make sure to wash your hands after you apply.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
My absolute favorite lotion! This product does all of the things the packaging advertises. Blurs veins, bruising, shaving irritation, and uneven skin tone. What I don't love, is that this product is fairly pricey for something that doesn't go a long way as far as how much product is required per leg. I like to blend a darker foundation or bronzer drops into mine for a slight tan effect, but even then, the product dries quickly and doesn't move al the way across your leg, requiring more product for such an expensive price. I would repurchase, but only on occasion that my wallet will allow.
Ayo C. W.
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great! Especially for the summer. I buy this every summer now. One tube lasts quite a while. My skin tone is deep. I buy the medium to deep. It’s a very subtle change. However you really see a difference with glow and imperfections. The ingredients are pretty good too. I can’t speak much for moisture because i lotion or oil before using this. I am an uber moisturizer! However when I layer its amazing. Top on my list for my travels. They also have a BB protect with spf 15. These are sold in almost every Rx and Target.
Wrayn V.
Wrayn V.

I've been using this body lotion for a little over a week now and I am impressed🙌🏻 My skin is hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful glow✨ I purchase mine in the color medium/dark skin tone, but this does not mean it has a bronzer, self tanner, or a tinted anything in this product. So therefore, no matter what your skin tone is anyone could use the medium/dark. I have also noticed the back of my legs appear firmer too!Whoo hoo! 🤗 I totally recommend this product to anyone looking to perfect their skin👍🏻
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Baltimore, MD
We've had a horrible spring and usually by now I am not afraid to bare the legs, but this year we have had no less than 30days of straight rain and then right into summer (88 today) . this morning I dug out this find from last summer and although I feel better about my legs today; I forgot how little coverage ends up on my legs and how much ends up on my hands. In the morning in a rush, this little side effect is not great.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Wichita, KS
Love love love! I adore this product. I find it to be very moisturizing and it smells so good! I do not have sensitive skin but don't think it would be bothersome to anyone.

Normally I puchase the medium to dark skin tones. I would say I have olive toned skin but I've hear that the light one does nothing.

I love the scent of this product too. It reminds me of Twilight Woods from bath and body works.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Magnolia, DE
Wow! Was afraid because it was tinted but omg! It's like bb cream for your body! Smells amazing, very moisturizing and masks blemishes on the skin while it illuminates and gives a nice shine. Minimizes skin imperfections for sure and evens skin tone. Just in love. And last week it was 75% off at CVS so I paid under $3! AMAZING PRODUCT! Definitely a repurchase item!
Jade R.
Jade R.
Rochester, NY
This makes my skin look fantastic. I am extremely fair skinned but I bought the medium-deep skin tone and it gives me a very pretty, healthy glow. Helps your skin look smooth and slightly tanned. It is not an extreme tan, but just a light dusting of evened color. It doesn't come off on clothing so it's great!! I just wish there was a SLIGHT bit more pigment.
Franchesca F.
Franchesca F.
Purchased this a few months back and i can say it has been leaving my skin a lot more moisturized especially around my thights being that I'm pregnant and tryng to prevent any strech marks i haven't seen any new marks. I also apply it on my face helps even out my blotchy complexion and leaves a slight shimmer wich i noticed when i steped out into the sun.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've noticed that there is a light and medium/dark version, meaning it's most likely tinted. Does this product stain clothing?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Simply want to know if it worked for you? I like Jergens products and want to know others opinions before investing the $ and time applying the lotion or forgo this for another
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is this worth the $10
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
I'm interested in this but where I live it's very high priced compared to other products.... is it really worth it? how are the results?
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
St Clairsvle, OH
Does this have a sunless tanner in it or does is it basically just a foundation that washes off?