BY JEREMIAH WEED

Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
For me, nothing says summer quite like a jeremiah weed with lemonade! its light and refreshing on a hot sunny day. there are a ton of other drinks you can make with it, but i like the simplicity of a 2 ingredient drink thats easy to make and easy to drink!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I am not a fan of sweet liquors, but I used this as the vodka component in a Long Island Tea, and it actually turned out to be pretty tasty. I'm not sure I would drink this by itself or even with lemonade, but if you do like sweet cocktails, this is probably a good bottle to try!
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is so sweet and it really blends well with sweet tea or lemonade. Or you can always be a dare devil and drink it straight. I have always been very pleased with Jeremiah Weed products, and this one also does not disappoint.
Alexis J.
Packs quite the punch- but if you mix it with a good, sweet lemonade- you've got the perfect southern sweet tea lemonade mix that is to die for on a warm summer night!
Brianna V.
I love this! It's the perfect summer time drink! I mix it with lemonade to make an Arnold Palmer. It's delicious!
Matt S.
Washington, DC
Not a big fan of this. Too sweet for my taste. It's good with lemonade, but even then, it's still way too sweet.
Ashley H.
Love this sweet tea vodka. Love to mix it with homemade sweet tea and a lemon wedge. So yummy. Highly recommend it to anyone
Gina M.
It's too strong of an alcohol taste and not enough of a sweet tea taste for me. I'm not a fan of Jeremiah Weed.
Chris H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love sweet tea and love vodka. but I can never get to to taste good when I mix it so I tried this and it's got good flavor. I had it to lemonade but I like it straight over ice.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert
Does this taste like sweet tea??