Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror 8 inch w/ 7X Magnification and Nickel Finish uploaded by Vitória C.Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror 8 inch w/ 7X Magnification and Nickel Finish uploaded by Michelle Alejandra G.Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror 8 inch w/ 7X Magnification and Nickel Finish uploaded by Heaven S.

BY JERDON #6 in Makeup Tools

The Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror Has A Scissor Arm That Extends Up To 20 Inches From The Wall And Retracts When Necessary. Whether Sitting At Your Vanity Or On Your Bed, This Wall Mirror Is Always Within Reach! The Mirror Is 8Inches In Diameter And Features A 7X Magnification With Two Reflective Sides. This Product Glides With The Touch Of A Finger, But Is Firm Enough To Hold Its Place For Odd Angles. The Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror Has A Wonderful Scissor Arm Design And Adjusts To Multiple Angles For A Dynamic Point Of View. Jerdon Style Has Earned A Reputation For Excellence In The Beauty Industry With Its Broad Range Of Quality Cosmetic Mirrors (Including Vanity, Lighted And Wall Mount Mirrors), Hair Dryers And Other Styling Appliances. Since 1977, The Jerdon Brand Has Been A Leading Provider To The Finest Hotels, Resorts, Cruise Ships And Spas Worldwide. Jerdon Continues To Evolve With And Shape How Stylists Envision Beauty And Fashion. Features: Nickel Finish For A Sleek And Professional Look 7X Magnification Scissor Arm Design, Extends Up To 20 Inches Mounting Hardware Included 1 Year Limited Warranty: Protects Against Any Defects Due To Faulty Material Or Workmanship see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kate P.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
These mirrors are so nifty! They fold up and stay out of the way when you don't need it, and it also pops out with an extendo arm to allow you to apply your makeup comfortably! The magnification lets you see every pore on your face, so it's perfect for plucking eyebrows!
Mona T.
Mona T.
I love how convenient these mirrors are. I personally don't own one, but I have used them in hotels! It makes apply makeup so easy compared to having to lean in really close to the big bathroom mirrors. Also love how they don't take much room at all in the bathroom.
qwamecia w.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
I had this for a really long time..you know that feeling wjen your trying to do your hair but you cant see the back of your head and you miss some curls or its just not sitting right this mirror is a game changer easily adjustable and now you can see everything
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mirror is a life saver for me, it's been a big help when my family uses the restroom mirrors or when I can't move my mirror in my room where there's great lighting. It's easy to handle and worth the money. You can buy this product online by the brand.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
One of the best purchase I have made. This is on my bathroom wall it allows me to style my hair and not leave anything missing in the back of my head and when I do an up do it looks great because of this mirror!
Idaa M.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Don't own one but I have used it many times in hotels and they do come in handy! That I feel like buying one for myself! I recommend them to everyone! Great to use especially when applying makeup!
Collyn K.
Collyn K.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this mirror for years and it never disappoints. It's easy to move out of the way it's not being used and bonus is that it takes up ZERO counter space in my bathroom which is great!!!!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bradenton, FL
This mirror is genius. I use it to put my contacts in so i dont have to lean over a sink and accidentally drop a contact down the drain!! Its so easy and convenient to use.
brisa s.
brisa s.
I have this mirror on my restroom and usually I have trouble seeing my eyebrow hair when I'm tweeting them not with this mirror it helps me it's worth the price .
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perfect little mirror, such a great size. I have the same one in My beauty room & how story it just make such a great way to apply my make up
Xiomara V.
Xiomara V.
Toano, VA
Where I can find it This mirror is perfect to me
Marilynn R.
Marilynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where would I be able to buy one ?
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Should I get one or no
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Is this mirror worth the price, it looks very handy! Where can I find one?
Emma H.
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
Is this very zoomed?? What's it good for