Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror 8 inch w/ 7X Magnification and Nickel Finish

by Jerdon

#6 in Mirrors

The Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror Has A Scissor Arm That Extends Up To 20 Inches From The Wall And Retracts When Necessary. Whether Sitting At Your Vanity Or On Your Bed, This Wall Mirror Is Always Within Reach! The Mirror Is 8Inches In Diameter And Features A 7X Magnification With Two Reflective Sides. This Product Glides With The Touch Of A Finger, But Is Firm Enough To Hold Its Place For Odd Angles. The Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror Has A Wonderful Scissor Arm Design And Adjusts To Multiple Angles For A Dynamic Point Of View. Jerdon Style Has Earned A Reputation For Excellence In The Beauty Industry With Its Broad Range Of Quality Cosmetic Mirrors (Including Vanity, Lighted And Wall Mount Mirrors), Hair Dryers And Other Styling Appliances. Since 1977, The Jerdon Brand Has Been A Leading Provider To The Finest Hotels, Resorts, Cruise Ships And Spas Worldwide. Jerdon Continues To Evolve With And Shape How Stylists Envision Beauty And Fashion. Features: Nickel Finish For A Sleek And Professional Look 7X Magnification Scissor Arm Design, Extends Up To 20 Inches Mounting Hardware Included 1 Year Limited Warranty: Protects Against Any Defects Due To Faulty Material Or Workmanship

This mirror look pretty awesome , worth the purchase?
Is this mirror worth purchasing? Pros and cons?
Hello! How long is the spring to move it?
Start your review of Jerdon Wall Mount Mirror 8 inch w/ 7X Magnification and Nickel Finish!
3 years agoMocksville, NC
A definite must have. Makes make up applying easy, especially if u don't use natural light...which I highly recommend. No bending, trying to angle ur body to get closer to a mirror. Just bring it to u. So many different magnifiers. Choose the one for u. Great for showing u what u missed. A must for those who do their eyebrows!
3 years agoKirtland, NM
This mirror is a life saver for me, it's been a big help when my family uses the restroom mirrors or when I can't move my mirror in my room where there's great lighting. It's easy to handle and worth the money. You can buy this product online by the brand.
3 years ago
I have one of these on my wall, this mirror is so freaking handy! It extends and everything. The reflection is so clear and it's definitely worth it! This is my go to mirror and it always has me looking on point! I love it so much!
3 years agoNaples, FL
Had one of these in my bathroom for a while, it worked great and allowed me to see places that I couldn't easily see in the mirror against the wall. Made doing makeup easier and less time consuming. Only down side to this is the damage it caused to my wall when taking it down.
3 years agoTulare, CA
I love this mirror. It's good to use when(if) you do your eyebrows. I ordered it online so i wasn't sure if it was going to be good but i'm very satisfied with it(: I definitely recommend this product!
3 years agoSouthfield, MI
This here was the best thing that happened to my hair and makeup! This makes it easier to see my brows and my full face....even to do my hair....it makes it a breeze for me!!
3 years ago
Really good for plucking and applying makeup.Good value I really recommend it easy to put anywhere.I use it when I pluck my eyebrows and when I put some makeup.I would definitely buy it again really amazing.
3 years agoSpokane, WA
These mirrors are so handy you can move them around and do whatever you need done in it I like doing my eyebrows in this mirror because I can get a major close up. Be carful with it when installing or uninstalling(:
3 years agoYakima, WA
Don't own one but I have used it many times in hotels and they do come in handy! That I feel like buying one for myself! I recommend them to everyone! Great to use especially when applying makeup!
3 years agoLincolnton, NC
This mirror is genius. I use it to put my contacts in so i dont have to lean over a sink and accidentally drop a contact down the drain!! Its so easy and convenient to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...