Jerdon Table Top Vanity Mirror

by Jerdon

#9 in Mirrors

Regular & 10x Magnification. 6" Diameter Vanity Mirror. 360° Swivel Mirror. Beaded Trim in Matte Nickel Finish.

Does this Mirror actually last long? I've bought some of similar designs in the past and the lights always start acting funny overtime...even after replacing them.
I like looking at the zoomed part of the mirror
How much is this ? And would you recommend
Start your review of Jerdon Table Top Vanity Mirror!
3 years agoEverett, WA
I love this Mirror it brings any blemishes or acne up close and personal ..It basically magnifies it and then u flip it around n it's the regular side and it's good for doing your hair like the places you can't see and with it making it larger you can finally braid, color, or even cut the back of your hair ..I love you his mirror ..It also reminds me of my father shaving his head and face with that thick cream using a mirror very similar asking Did I get it all?
3 years agoTurlock, CA
I love this vanity mirror. The one that I have comes with a light as well. The mirror spins and one side is normal and the other is magnified so you can really see well when you're applying makeup.
a year agoNorman, OK
Great mirror but it's nothing more than that. It's easy to use and set up. Would be a bit better with lights like other mirrors already include. I really enjoy the magnifier and the easy spin to each side. Overall satisfied but do not think I would but again
2 years agoRowland Heights
This mirror is perfect while doing your makeup. It's not too big where it takes up your entire makeup table, but it's big enough to do your makeup with. The mirror is adjustable so you can move around while using it.
6 months ago
I have this mirror and it works so well it get all up and personal in my face. It's really useful when I do my make up and my eyebrows. I do recommend it because it's not expensive and you will too be plucking your eyebrows to make them look amazing.
2 years ago
I actually got this for Christmas and I really like this mirror. It gives you just mirror to see what you're doing. You can also see everything up close in person when it comes to pores zits and blackheads. Which is what you want to see bc most mirrors don't show you that. So if you missed something you can go with this mirror to really see what you missed. The only thing I don't like about this mirror is the mirror is very small. I needed a much bigger mirror to see my face. But overall it's a really great mirror.
3 years agoBountiful, UT
I love this mirror. I use it almost every day. The only problem I have with this mirror is that the frame bends very easily. I've had the mirror fall out several times. Past that, the mirror itself is great and comes in handy for on the go makeup.
4 years agoFramingham, MA
My aunt has this one...you can see EVERY little flaw, so for that reason it's not my favorite...but I suppose that means it's doing it's job :p It's GREAT in dim light, for example in the early morning if you're getting ready for work. Also pretty hard to topple, I'd recommend for a vanity for sure.
3 years agoCovina, CA
This is something that I can never miss on my desk. I use it especially for my eyebrows because it gives me a closer look. Compared to others it is pretty similar but it looks nice and I got is as a present.
4 years agoDes Moines, IA
I found this gem at T.J. Maxx. I use it everyday for doing my makeup. I don't usually use the magnification side because I don't want to see my wrinkles quite so up close and personal :) it is pretty heavy and will not get knocked over easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...