BY JERDON

Clean, Bright Reflection Whenever You Need It Portable Bathroom &Amp; Makeup Accessory Uses Led Light Provide A Clean, Bright Reflection Features A 10X Magnification To Provide Clean, Up-Close Images Perfect For Applying Makeup The Jerdon Js811w Led Lighted Table Top Adjustable Makeup Mirror Is A Portable Bathroom And Makeup Accessory That Uses Led Light Provide A Clean, Bright Reflection Whenever You Need It.&Nbsp; This Mirror Features Led Long Lasting Bulbs That Are Lined Around The Mirror To Distribute Light Evenly.&Nbsp; The Led Bulbs Will Last The Life Of Your Mirror And Cool To The Touch For Your Safety.&Nbsp; Leds Have A Lower Power Requirement For Providing Continuous Bright Light And Require (4) &Quot;Aa&Quot; Batteries (Not Included) To Operate.&Nbsp; The On/Off Switch Located On The Back Of The Device Will Activate The Power When You Need It.&Nbsp; Designed For Portability With A 1.5-Pound Weight And Measuring Only 8-Inches By 11-Inches In Size, This Led Lighted Makeup Mirror Fits Easily On Table Tops And Includes An Adjustable ?Up And Down? Tilt Stand With A 3-Inch, 10X Magnified Sliding Spot Mirror That Can Be Adjusted From &Quot;Side-To-Side&Quot; And &Quot;Up And Down&Quot; For Up Close Makeup Work At Different Angles.&Nbsp; When Not In Use, The Spot Mirror Can Be Stored Behind The Main Mirror To Provide A Larger Viewing Area.&Nbsp; A Storage Accessory Tray Is Located At The Base Of The Mirror To Keep Smaller Items Organized With Room For Tweezers, Brushes And Other Items Used Daily.&Nbsp; This Mirror Is Great For Traveling, Comes In A White Finish And Requires Some Easy Assembly.&Nbsp; The Jerdon Js811w Led Lighted Table Top Adjustable Makeup Mirror Comes With A 1-Year Limited Warranty That Protects Against Any Defects Due To Faulty Material Or Workmanship.&Nbsp; Jerdon Style Has Earned A Reputation For Excellence In The Beauty Industry With Its Broad Range Of Quality Cosmetic Mirrors (Including Vanity, Lighted And Wall Mount Mirrors), Hair Dryers And Other Styling Appliances.&Nbsp; Since 1977, The Jerdon Brand Has Been A Leading Provider To The Finest Hotels, Resorts, Cruise Ships And Spas Worldwide.&Nbsp; Jerdon Continues To Evolve With And Shape How Stylists Envision Beauty And Fashion. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

• Been thinking about purchasing for a while now, how big i...1 Answers
  • Does it break easily?1 Answers
  • Does it come with a bag to put the mirror in to travel with?2 Answers
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
I ordered this online to use 5 different shades of foundations all high brand, the mirror is a nice size but the LED lights seem not to give the right outside look they are too bright shinning on my face. I use many name brand pallets of eye shadows when I am done I look in a mirror to the outside light and nothing seems to look right. I am guessing the LED lights are to bright. I will give it a couple more tries if my makeup still don't look flawless with using this mirror I will have to return :( Great for starts I don't recommend for pro makeup applications.This mirror is a good size, and the spot mirror is good for tweezing. I like that the mirror swivels so I can adjust it to the right angle. And it's nice to not have a cord in the way though.
Denise M.
Memphis
I like the idea of the mirror but it isn't bright enough for me.  The sides aren't wide enough to really see what you are doing.  It was inexpensive; however, I have used it only a few times so not worth the money.  I was very disappointed.
Yenifer S.
I do not have this mirror, but I have used it and I love it because it accommodates me and helps me to make up easier and also gives me light to be able to observe well what I do. Jerdon Portable LED Lighted Adjustable Makeup Mirror
Alison B.
Ok mirror, the batteries don't last very long, so I need to switch it out fairly frequently. I like that it is cordless, and has a divet in the area to keep little items. The small zoom mirror is helpfuly, but can be moved out of the way.
Chelsea M.
For the price point, this mirror is pretty awesome! I've been using this mirror as my sole vanity mirror for almost a year now. It gives off a natural daylight type of lighting, which is perfect for applying makeup. There is also an attached magnifying mirror that you can use or you can slide it around to the back so it's not in your way if you don't want to use it. The only time I move the magnifying mirror to the front for use is when I am cleaning up my brows. It's pretty great for traveling since it's battery operated; you can set it up anywhere and turn your space into a vanity!
Daisie J.
Hurley , VA
I've wanted this mirror for awhile now, but I was always a little afraid I'd be wasting money. A lot of the reviews on this mirror were negative and said that it was too small, the lights wouldn't work, and etc.. but I finally decided to give in and try it for myself and I couldn't be happier. I cannot live without this mirror now. I use it daily and even take it with me traveling. The lights are bright and not yellowish like most lights seem to be and the size is perfect! I love this mirror so much and would recommend it to everyone!
Ashley D.
Great mirror! I was worried about the lights being too bright. And they are bright, so it takes a little bit of getting used to but the lighting is GREAT. So much better than the yellowish-ting lighting I have in my bathroom. Plastic stand could be a little sturdier but it doesn't take away from the mirror. Great buy!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Great lighting! Helps provide great light for proper make up use. U use less make up with this or at least I do. Shows all the flaws in ur make up u can fix when using a regular bathroom mirror. Well worth the price. I think I may go thru these a bit...not to keen on the base.. but all in all love the light.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love this mirror!! I feel like such a QUEEN when using it. I was cautious about the lights at first because I thought that they would not be bright enough, but they are! I love the 10 times circle magnifying mirror and how it moves out of the way when I don't want to use it, but it is there when I do. I love this mirror! Definitely buy this!!
Gerralynn W.
Great clear mirror great size... Has an ajustable magnifying mirror that is 10x. The led lights on this are bright... Its takes a few secs to get used to it but other then that its a great mirror. has a nice sturdy stand that can hold jewelry or makeup. The mirror itself is very light weight. Very easy to clean i use a microfiber cloth bc it says do not use cleaners on it. it tuns off of 4 double A batteries so no need for an outlet. very portable i just kept the box to take it around. The only thing i wish is that the lights were adjustable thats all other then that i love it.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Does it come with a bag to put the mirror in to travel with?
victoria b.
mission
Does it break easily?
Amanda B.
Been thinking about purchasing for a while now, how big is it? Is it worth it? How good are the lights on it?
Alba •.
Dallas
Is it worth it ?
Can you get these in vox boxes?

Walmart