Jerdon Oval Lighted Table Top Mirror

by Jerdon

Regular & 5x Magnification. Ideal for Eye Makeup Application. 360° of Lighted Magnification. 8" x 10" Oval Mirror. 25 Watts of Incandescent Lighting. Fog-Free Optics. Brushed Nickel Finish. 360° Swivel Mirror.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jerdon Oval Lighted Table Top Mirror!
How would you rate this product?
Oxnard, CA
These mirrors are super helpful when applying your makeup. You can adjust it. I use it daily for my makeup. Eyebrow tweezing. My mom uses it for hair coloring.
Valencia
I know this but i havent one. I have to say that I need one because is anazing and helpfull to do your makeup, brows... Im in love since I saw it for the first time
es perfecto para las maquilladoras profecionales y las principiantes, es super practico y moderno, me encanta su diseño