Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Melinda M.Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS #3 in Mirrors

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
This is a really nice mirror. I love that is adjustable and lighted. It really helps when doing our makeup.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I love this mirror. Especially doing my eye-makeup. The lights make it easy to apply makeup the right way.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Me encantaria tenerlo y por lo que veo se puede poner a la pared,segun veo tiene el grande y uno pequeño
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
I had a mirror like this but it broke & it makes me so sad cause it had the PERFECT mount of lighting ):
Layali S.
Lutz, FL
Moves smoothly and great for applying eyeliner or tweezing brows. Very clear magnification , great buy
rosy m.
I love this mirror!!! It helps me do my eyeliner very fine looking on the magnified side of the mirror.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
The best invention ever. This mirror is totally great and I always use, I'm always in love for this.
vanessa s.
Canoga Park, CA
This is a nice mirror. I love how you can installit in your bathroom and that its also adjustable.
Angye C.
Pasadena , TX
This my favorite one 💖💖💖 and it work really good 💘 I love this mirror 💖 I hope it can last longer
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
My absolute favorite lighted mirror and I recommend it for anyone whose into beauty and makeup.
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
plano , TX
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Do you need batteries for this?

back