Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Melinda M.Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS #2 in Mirrors

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
Me gusta mucho este tipo de espejo, tiene muchas opciones de como acomdarlo de a modo quede perfecto ala hora de maquillarse..
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this mirror I find it very very very helpful and its already on my wall so when ever I do my makeup it helps me a lot
luvv P.
Absolutely love this mirror!! It's amazing makes doing my eyebrows much easier to see. I recommend this product is amazing.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
I can't even do my makeup without this amazing mirror it is literally a game changer if you love doing makeup buy this!!
Jade B.
Great mirror, and the lighting is bright and is super useful, its great for doing my makeup and plucking my brows.
Tara K.
Athens, MI
I wear glasses because I can't see good up close, and this mirror totally helps me do my eye makeup, it's amazing!
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
This mirror makes doing you're make up super easy. Very handy for when you have a massive zit you need to pop too
Maranda C.
These mirrors work great I seriously need One of these even thought it's scary seeing all my Poor's up close ughh
Lashae C.
Macon, GA

I havent tried this but i would love to try it. The quality would be amazing and i could see myself loving this
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Do you need batteries for this?