Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Melinda M.Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS #3 in Mirrors

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Vane V.
Phoenix, AZ
I own one of these and it's honestly the best thing ever invented cause I use it everyday ... It might look complicated to use but I can assure u it's really easy and I definitely recommend it to others
Najila K.
I love this mirror! It's hard to do my make up with out it! It was a little expensive but worth it! It's great for make up and for doing your eyebrows. Also great for cleaning your face.
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
My grandmother has something similar to this and let me tell you it definitely does come in handy when you want to go out at night and you don't have Alot of light in your room
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
I have had this mirror for a couple of years. I really like it. I wish the arm was longer to reach further. I purchased the mirror off of Amazon. I really like that it has a light and the extra mirror with magnification.
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I love this so much! This is one of my favorite accessory in my room & bathroom!! Makes it easier for you to do your make up without having to open your windows for that extra lighting! Highly recommended!
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I love this mirror. It's great when your plucking your eyebrows. I sometimes use it for my makeup. The lighting is perfect it's not so low or really bright.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
I love this mirror it's the best thing ever I don't like that you can be moving it around to where ever your at but still it great love it very much
Aaliyah B.
Racine, WI
I've been looking for a lighted mirror for a very long time I thought bunch of different ones that haven't worked but this one is the best so far
Aysia W.
I love this mirror because instead of having to lean over the sink to get close to the mirror you can bring the mirror closer to you or comfort.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
Omg I love this ! It's just so perfect . I have trouble doing my makeup cus i have to h so close to the mirror lol and this is perfect for me
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
plano , TX
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Do you need batteries for this?

Target