Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Melinda M.Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS #2 in Mirrors

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Chandler B.
Super close action, which makes my eyeliner look amazing. The light is nice because you can make sure your makeup looks ok in all types of lighting. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I highly recommend
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
I love this mirror! I tend to do my makeup early in the morning or late in the evening and the lighting is awful during both.
The mirror is clear and very high quality and crisp and easy to set up.
I've boughten two, i'm so in love.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I LOVE this mirror. It has a light, which makes it perfect for doing makeup early each morning. The image is crisp and the glass is perfectly smooth. I use it every single day and would recommend it to any makeup lovers.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this mirror. I can see everything when I do my fave. I have one in both my bathroom. Also in my bedroom where I do my makeup. Mine have lasted for 3 years now. I do recommend this it's great for everything.
shany s.
Great product with high quality. It sends off great lighting which is perfect for makeup use, natural lighting. I would recommend to anyone who needs some good lighting in their household. Definitely recommend
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
I need this mirror in my life, the price is reasonable and I would die to get my hands on this mirror, but maybe in the future I'll try to get it and do a review on it and tell you if it's worthy or no
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Had this for a year and has worked amazing the magnified side is awesome for tweezing brows and the light helps see every small detail on your face. The wall option is awesome for hands free application.
Summer D.
Plant City, FL
This is a fantastic light for make up and getting very crisp lines! I recommend this mirror for all except woman who enjoy picking their pimples. This will show every little spec in each pour.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
I used to have one of these in my room. I loved it so much. It was so handy for doing my eyeliner up close. I gave it to my aunt though, and now she uses it every day.
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
This light is great for a bathroom! It goes on the wall nicely, and it has a decent amount of light. However I still love tons of light so I got another one from impressions vanity which is serving me a bit better
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Do you need batteries for this?