Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Jillaine C.
I ADORE THIS MIRROR!!!
I first saw it at a friend's home so naturally I had to check it out! The light is incredible and seems to work for day and night makeup. I found the feature of the smaller magnifying mirror SUPERIOR for attaching false eye lashes, plucking eyebrows and finding those little hairs that seem to pop up here and there. The fact that it's attached to the wall, makes it easy to personalize to your height. No wiring as it plugs in to the nearest outlet.
Needless to say, I ordered one as soon as I got home!
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So this is a wonder and I promise ladies your make up will look so much better with this mirror. So what I do is I always turn on the light even though I have a lot of lighting in my room it just gives you that extra lighting so that your make up is on fleek. For all you make up lovers out there this is the product for you. Just to just your eyeliner it makes things so much easier and makes your eyeliner just look perfect.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
This is a little powerhouse; love that the reflection is clear and sharp; no weird blur or focus issues you can sometimes have with magnifying mirrors. Love that it is versatile in terms of where you place it; so great for those days you're doing a very detailed look!
Kaya M.
Mckinney, TX
This Murrow works really well compared to other mirrors. I've had my mirror for almost 5 years. It is basically like every other mirror so there is not anything really special about it. I may buy it again but I will probably want something different .
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
Trust me when I tell you that this mirror will definitely come in handy when applying your makeup! It's not that pricey so definitely purchase it. It looks so cute for decoration and really brightens my room! I recommend others to buying this :)
Kelly S.
This thing is a life saver! It makes getting ready so easy. I can do multiple things while applying my everyday makeup. It's easy to use and lights up your entire face! I would recommend this product to others looking for an easier morning.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA
I love this mirror! I tend to do my makeup early in the morning or late in the evening and the lighting is awful during both.
The mirror is clear and very high quality and crisp and easy to set up.
I've boughten two, i'm so in love.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I LOVE this mirror. It has a light, which makes it perfect for doing makeup early each morning. The image is crisp and the glass is perfectly smooth. I use it every single day and would recommend it to any makeup lovers.
Chandler B.
Super close action, which makes my eyeliner look amazing. The light is nice because you can make sure your makeup looks ok in all types of lighting. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I highly recommend
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this mirror. I can see everything when I do my fave. I have one in both my bathroom. Also in my bedroom where I do my makeup. Mine have lasted for 3 years now. I do recommend this it's great for everything.
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need batteries for this?