Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Melinda M.Jerdon Mirrors Jerdon Adjustable 8 1/2-in. Lighted Wall Mirror uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY JERDON MIRRORS #6 in Mirrors

JED1045: Features: -1x and 10x magnifications with 15x spot mirror-Wall mount mirror with extension arm-Halo light design and smooth rotation adjusts to all angles for dynamic point of view-Fog free-360 Degree swivel design-Maximum Extension from the Wall: 14". Color/Finish: -Finish: Chrome-Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Mirror: 10" H x 8" W-Overall Dimensions: 15.5" H x 18.5" W x 14.5" D, 3.80 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I have this mirror in my guest bathroom and it’s amazing. The zoom in side is so good when doing eyebrows. This came with the house we purchased and I deff will keep this mirror. It also lights up with the turn of a switch.
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So this is a wonder and I promise ladies your make up will look so much better with this mirror. So what I do is I always turn on the light even though I have a lot of lighting in my room it just gives you that extra lighting so that your make up is on fleek. For all you make up lovers out there this is the product for you. Just to just your eyeliner it makes things so much easier and makes your eyeliner just look perfect.
Jillaine C.
I ADORE THIS MIRROR!!!
I first saw it at a friend's home so naturally I had to check it out! The light is incredible and seems to work for day and night makeup. I found the feature of the smaller magnifying mirror SUPERIOR for attaching false eye lashes, plucking eyebrows and finding those little hairs that seem to pop up here and there. The fact that it's attached to the wall, makes it easy to personalize to your height. No wiring as it plugs in to the nearest outlet.
Needless to say, I ordered one as soon as I got home!
Jasmine N.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This is one mirror that every one needs for their vanity, whether for doing your make up, going through your skin care routine or trying to see any imperfections on your face. This mirror will do all of that for you. This is for a woman of every lifestyle. We all need this.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I'm not sure how I fixed my hair, did my make up, washed my face, examined blemishes and plucked my eyebrows before purchasing this mirror!? Maximizes my face so I can make sure to have full coverage on every square inch. Lovely price and easy to assemble on your wall
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
This is a little powerhouse; love that the reflection is clear and sharp; no weird blur or focus issues you can sometimes have with magnifying mirrors. Love that it is versatile in terms of where you place it; so great for those days you're doing a very detailed look!
Kelly S.
This thing is a life saver! It makes getting ready so easy. I can do multiple things while applying my everyday makeup. It's easy to use and lights up your entire face! I would recommend this product to others looking for an easier morning.
Kaya M.
Mckinney, TX
This Murrow works really well compared to other mirrors. I've had my mirror for almost 5 years. It is basically like every other mirror so there is not anything really special about it. I may buy it again but I will probably want something different .
Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
Trust me when I tell you that this mirror will definitely come in handy when applying your makeup! It's not that pricey so definitely purchase it. It looks so cute for decoration and really brightens my room! I recommend others to buying this :)
Chandler B.
Super close action, which makes my eyeliner look amazing. The light is nice because you can make sure your makeup looks ok in all types of lighting. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I highly recommend
Richard P.
Buffalo, NY
Does this have a enlarge effect ??
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Is the mirror just on one side or does it flip to another? Is there a magnifying effect?
Kallee P.
How long does this last??
Diana L.
San Saba, TX
How is the lighting on this mirror?? And where can i purchase one??
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Do you need batteries for this?