Jerdon MC449N 10X-1X Tri-Folding Travel Mirror in Nickel

by Jerdon

Jerdons Traveling Mirror Has A Fluid Design That Merges Post Modern Sensibilities With An Open And Clear Design. This Mirror Is Simple And Well Built, With An Adjustable Surface So You Can Look Down At Yourself While You Shave Or Apply Makeup. This Mirror Stands Upright On Countertops, Vanities And Tables And Is Perfect For The Bathroom. With An Economical Design, This Mirror Folds Flat And Stows In Suitcases, Totes And Storage Bins. What Distinguishes This Mirror Is Its Compact Design And Commitment To Modern Styling. Jerdon Style Has Earned A Reputation For Excellence In The Beauty Industry With Its Broad Range Of Quality Cosmetic Mirrors (Including Vanity, Lighted And Wall Mount Mirrors), Hair Dryers And Other Styling Appliances. Since 1977, The Jerdon Brand Has Been A Leading Provider To The Finest Hotels, Resorts, Cruise Ships And Spas Worldwide. Jerdon Continues To Evolve With And Shape How Stylists Envision Beauty And Fashion. Features: Nickel Finish Swivels From 10X To 1X Magnification Folds Flat For Travel And Storage Travel Pouch Included 1 Year Limited Warranty: Protects Against Any Defects Due To Faulty Material Or Workmanship

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jerdon MC449N 10X-1X Tri-Folding Travel Mirror in Nickel!
Mines fit in any bag that I do wear it in when I'm traveling.i do quite travel and if there are no mirrors and some hotels i do travel my mirror haven't fell me yet.
San Diego, CA
I love these mirrors they come in handy and are perfect for vanity they are easy to grab set down apply make up and let's go.
Wilmington, OH
Great easy to use product. It shows just the right amount and it's stylish.
Great easy to use product. It shows just the right amount and it's stylish.