BY JERDON

Regular & 7x Magnification. Ideal for Eye Makeup Application. 360° of Lighted Magnification. 8-1/2" Diameter Mirror. 25 Watts of Incandescent Lighting. Fog-Free Optics. Brushed Nickel Finish. 360° Swivel Mirror. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
A. F.
It's pretty good. I bought one online at Khol's for my dorm room because I obviously need a place to do my makeup. I just expected it to be bigger than it is, but I'm not complaining too much. I'm still able to do my makeup effectively with it.
Kiran S.
If you don't own this than go buy one as soon as you can. It is the best investment In a female life ever. You don't have to be a makeupholic to use this mirror. You can use it for only putting your contact lenses too because the light is perfectly bright and also shows any imperfections that needs to be covered up by foundation.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
My light in my room is behind me and this mirror saves my life. I would do my makeup in a hand held compact and get outside in the sun and see something totally different than i saw in my room. This mirror fixed that and the magnification is great for doing your eyebrows!
Carol  G.
Lubbock, TX
I think this is perfect for me to use in my apartment and when I did my makeup in the dorms. It was a very good size for me and it was easy to take to places.
Nina M.
I personally love this kind mirror but i havnt owned myself but my best mate had one