BY JERDON

Regular & 3x Magnification. Natural Look Lighting. 6-in. x 6.5-in. Lighted Cosmetic Mirror. Swivel Mirror. Compact Design. Adjustable Backstand. Reflecting Beauty & Style for Over 30 Years Our mirrors are emblematic of classic beautiful self. see more...

• Is this product worth it ?1 Answers
  • Where could I find one of these ladies?! and what is the price ra...1 Answers
Lindsay C.
Huntington, WV
I have owned this mirror for about 3 years now. I must say with 2 growing kids, it hasn't gotten broke which is AMAZING lol. It has two sides, one magnified. I'm not a huge fan of the lighting bc it isn't a white light, it's more yellow and makes up think you look perfect until you get under real lighting lol. But it has held the test of time, and I still use it and will until it breaks. After 3 years, I have yet to still change any light bulbs which is amazing as it gets used daily. It fits anywhere as well, but which it didn't look so cheaply made. I would recommend if your on a budget though as I was when I purchased it. I have gotten my money's worth in it times a few. Jerdon Lighted Makeup Mirror with 3X Magnification
Nicole C.
Hialeah, FL
This mirror has two sides; a magnification side and a regular mirror side. With four small light bulbs, you can really see the "real" you which is beneficial when applying makeup.

It's a basic, decently priced mirror and does what it says it should do. I didn't grade it an 'A' because it looks cheaply made aesthetically. Even the literature that comes with the mirror shows and describes this product as decorated. But where the pressed-in decorations should be, the mirror only has smooth blocks where you can tell the decoration was meant to go. Some of them are a tad skewed too so it looks cheaply done.

But it's a mirror and it doesn't require any beauty or decorative touches to work properly.
Sandra O.
Aurora, CO
Sic, decently priced mirror and does what it says it should do. I didn't grade it an 'A' because it looks cheaply made aesthetically. Even the literature that comes with the mirror shows and describes this product as decorated
Anais F.
Providence, RI
Is this product worth it ?
Jayleen B.
Torrance , CA
Where could I find one of these ladies?! and what is the price range?