Jerdon HL856BC 8-Inch Halo Lighted Vanity Mirror with 6x Magnification, Brushed Brass Finish

BY JERDON

The Jerdon HL856BC 8-Inch Tabletop Two-Sided Swivel Halo Lighted Vanity Mirror is an ideal bathroom and makeup accessory that provides lighting and magnification options to display a clean, bright reflection whenever you need it. This fog free, two-sided circular mirror has an 8-inch diameter and features a smooth swivel design that provides 1x and 6x magnification options to make sure every detail of your hair and makeup are in place. The halo light design around the perimeter of the mirror and smooth rotation provide a dynamic point of view. The HL856BC stands 14-inches high, stands upright on countertops, vanities and tables and has an attractive brushed brass finish that protects against moisture and condensation. The Jerdon HL856BC 8-Inch Tabletop Two-Sided Swivel Halo Lighted Vanity Mirror comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship. The Jerdon Style company has earned a reputation for excellence in the beauty industry with its broad range of quality cosmetic mirrors (including vanity, lighted and wall mount mirrors), hair dryers and other styling appliances. Since 1977, the Jerdon brand has been a leading provider to the finest homes, hotels, resorts, cruise ships and spas worldwide. The company continues to build its position in the market by both improving its existing line with the latest technology, developing new products and expanding its offerings to meet the growing needs of its customers. see more...

Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a Christmas gift and I am so happy! It was unexpected sure but it works so well for makeup, eyebrows, anything. Super easy to use and fits in just about anywhere. I definitely recommend this (it's a wonderful gift to receive)!
Lauren K.
I love this mirror. My mirror broke last year and I needed another. It's super clear and both sides are aimed perfectly. I use it every day to apply my make up! I would buy it again if needed. I do recommend this item
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very helpful when working on eye makeup I got it from Amazon and it was worth the buy
Mika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I may not love what I see when things are magnified, I do love how well it works!
Olamide O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely looks fancy and is a great personal mirror for everyday makeup users like myself
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
When doing your makeup is great. Also it works for your eyebrows and any blackheads.
Monica S.
Love this, its adjustable to use as you desire! very nice and fancy looking
Sabrina L.
I wouldn't know what I would do without this mirror! I would look like a hot mess! haha. I just love how you can zoom in on one side.
Tammy S.
I love this! One side is a regular mirror and the other is magnified for like eyebrow plucking or whatever. I use it often!
Mckenna V.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mirror! it really helps you see close up. it's very useful and the lighting is great!