BY JERDON

Jerdon is well known for their quality bathroom accessories particularly their mirrors. Jerdon mirrors are available in a variety of different finishes can be wall mounted and are available in a various levels of magnification. Jerdon mirrors as well as their other bathroom accessories have been featured in the finest hotel rooms since 1977 and are now available to consumers everywhere. Wall Mount Lighted Mirror. 5X-1X Magnification. Bronze Finish. Comes with mounting hardware. see more...

Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother in law has this in her bathroom and I love it! I've considered purchasing one for myself. It is a little pricey but looks so much nicer then the ones that sit on your counter and take up counter space
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
I love my wall mount mirror!! it makes it so much easier to put makeup on in the morning and see my face. plus you can push it against the wall to keep it out of the way.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mirror.I like the fact it is double sided .Its great for doing your makeup.