Jerdon Euro Style Tri-Fold Adjustable Makeup Mirror

by Jerdon

An Oasis for Your Beauty Needs. Euro-Style Tri-Fold Makeup Mirror. Uses Cool Fluorescent Bulbs That Adjust to 4 Color Correct Settings. Panoramic Side Mirrors & a Middle Mirror That Swivels from 1X - 5X Magnification. Built-In Outlet for Curling Irons, Blow Dryers & Other Accessories. Stands Up by Itself with a Folding Back Stand The Jerdon JGL10W Eurostyle Tri-Fold Makeup Mirror uses cool fluorescent bulbs that adjust to 4 color correct settings.  This product has panoramic side mirrors and a middle mirror that swivels from 1X - 5X magnification. High magnification, versatile illumination.

How well does this light up ?
Start your review of Jerdon Euro Style Tri-Fold Adjustable Makeup Mirror!
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my Jerdon Tri-Fold mirror! It's definitely worth it! It will show you everything, lol it's great to see and fix impurities..There's one side that magnifies and the other side flips to a normal mirror but high quality either side!
Fresno, CA
No looking for one of these if anyone can find news on grounds please let me know this is a must have when you're applying your makeup you can see it from the right side or left side front side
Regina, SK
I’ve been using this mirror ever since I first begun makeup. It’s easy to use, you just plug it into the wall, there’s two types of mirrors (regular and zoom). I like all the different light modes and how you can conveniently plug anything into it.
MEXICO
I like to have a mirror in my bathroom or my dresser mirror apart from normal there I like one that may have closer