Jerdon 8-in. Tabletop Mirror

by Jerdon

JED1073: Features: -1x and 5x magnification-Smooth 360-degree swivel design-Compact design for the avid traveler or businessperson-Mirror Diameter: 8". Color/Finish: -Finish protects against moisture and condensation. Dimensions: -Overall Dimensions: 13" H x 9" W x 5.75" D, 2.3 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jerdon 8-in. Tabletop Mirror!
Riverside, CA
I love the table top mirrors. There so easy to use and it's up closer. Easy to adjust. Personally I think it's worth to buy it. It's handy and u can travel with it.
Providence, RI
Love this mirror because you can use both sides of it and one size lets you see your face really close up.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this mirror. Allows me to see close up while applying eyeliner and tweezing my eyebrows.
melbourne, victoria
This mirror is a travel size. it is easy to use wherever you go. i like the fact that its not blur. i love it i had this item before. put my little cousin break it. i want to buy it again