JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser uploaded by Ashley B.JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser uploaded by Vivian P.

BY JENU

JeNuJeNu Ultrasonic InfuserDetailsThe JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser uses 365,000 pulses of ultrasound energy per second to push anti-aging ingredients into the skin, allowing your favorite products to work faster and more efficiently. By simply applying your skin care regimen with the JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser instead of your fingers, you'll increase the absorption of those vital complexes by 3X. JeNu is safe and 100% pain free, with no redness or downtime. It only takes a minute to get 3X the strength out of the skin care products you're already using today. JeNu can be used to treat the entire face and is great for brown spots, deep wrinkles, redness, crow's feet and fine lines. Must be used in conjunction with the JeNu MicroSphere Conducting Gel which is sold separately. see more...

• Can somebody tell me what this product is priced at?3 Answers
  • I am really intrigued but want to hear from someone who has used th...1 Answers
  • I've seen a lot about this product but what does it really do? What...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linda M.
Linda M.
I bought this on a whim after seeing it used on YouTube. At first I was a little hesitant because of the price. So glad that I jumped in to get the Jenu. I've not changed anything in my routine, same cleansers, serums and moisturizers. Just used the Jenu on as the last step and seriously, the next morning I noticed a difference. By the end of the week I knew it was helping. My skin was softer, the little lines were less noticeable and I have actually had to use less product. The Jenu sonic waves really does send the products further in to your skin with less rubbing, tugging or pulling then I would normally use to get the products slathered on. This one is a winner
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I know what your thinking...That's A LOT OF MONEY! That's what I said at first. I'm one of those skin care skeptic! Whenever I see those crazy ads on TV I go crazy because a lot of the skin care "miracle" ads you see are all junk! They don't care, they just want what's in your wallet and will say whatever the need to to get your hard earned money! Okay enough with me ranting!!(Can you tell I've been scammed!?)
I finally caved in and got it for myself and I'm so glad I did. This has literally changed my life! This infuser is super easy to use! It's quick and painless! When I first tried this I saw the results within days! I couldn't believe it! My face felt tighter, helped remove acne scars and wrinkles.
So many people, strangers complement my skin, and tell me how amazing my skin looks and want to know my special secret! I tell them I just use the JeNu Infuser!!
You can use any cleanser with this, but I definitely recommend trying the JeNu Micro Sphere Gel!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Find the money to buy one of these. This wand has been in my life for 2 months and the effects are immediately noticeable with fine lines and hydration. The infuser uses ultra sonic vibrations to stimulate skin absorption. This allows the products that you've invested in to penetrate the skin further. This makes fine lines less visible partly because they're hydrated deeper so the line is less noticeable instantly, but now that it's been almost 8 weeks I'm seeing improved results that get better and better. My hyper pigmentation is getting lighter faster, my skin seems fuller and has more bounce in it. I'm happy I started now because I feel this is a great tool to fight Father Time with. I highly recommend.
Vivian P.
Vivian P.
West New York, NJ
I'd love to try it anything to get through to another layer of my skin. I'm struggling with adult acne and these hard blemishes underneath my skin that last weeks than when it finally comes to a head it's puss and scare won't go away. Anything to get rid of this and help products show effects
Juan C.
Juan C.
Boston
I got this product about 4 months ago.  My wife and I have both been using it everyday and we are both seeing real results.  I like the fact that I can use whatever skin are products I want with the device.  I got as a gift the Arbonne version, but they say they have to use Arbonne products for this to work. That sounds scammy to me.
The Jenu product is simple to use, you barely feel it and in days I am guessing you will see results like both my wife and I have.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Absolute game changer! No matter what serum you use, this makes it more effective. It's like a spa day at home. I love the difference I'm seeing in my forehead lines and the overall glow. I enjoy the sensation of using it and really love the results!!!!!
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Shavertown, PA
I started using this about 6 weeks ago and the results are amazing!! I'm curious to see how the results improve with continuous use.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Can somebody tell me what this product is priced at?
Steve J.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone know can this use along with skincare ritual ? I can use this to apply serum , face cream and eye cream ? Thank you
Beth A.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
I am really intrigued but want to hear from someone who has used this for awhile. Is it worth the money? I am 48 and want to fight fine lines and wrinkles. thanks!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I've seen a lot about this product but what does it really do? What kind of results can I expect? I'm always buying stuff for under eyes circles and I hate wasting money when it doesn't really do much.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
How long did it take to see visible results with JeNu?