BY JENSEN #14 in CD Players

You'll Get Big Room-Filling Sound From This Floor Standing Speaker Tower With Built-In Ipod/Iphone Dock. It Features A 2.1 Channel Speaker System With Two 8W Speakers And A 18W Integrated Subwoofer With Adjustable Bass Volume That Delivers Home Theater Sound. It Plays And Charges Docked Apple Devices And Has A Video Line-Out For Playing Videos From Your Ipod/Iphone On A Tv. It Also Comes With A Full Function Wireless Remote Control. Ac Power. Remote Control Requires 1 X Cr2025 Lithium Battery (Included). Made In China see more...

Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
This is easy to use, quite portable and the sound is very good for the price. The volume is quite loud for what is a fairly small tower. It was perfect for our deck this summer, and now travels to the garage when my dad has to work on his car, or the basement when my brother is woodworking. This was a nice solution for a family with a variety of different musical devices- I connect my iPhone via Bluetooth, my dad's old MP3 cable uses the auxiliary cable, and my brother who for some reason doesn't like Bluetooth uses the USB line in with his lightning cable.

One caveat: this feels a little flimsy. I always feel the need to be careful of it. But it hasn't broken yet, so hey, who knows! I'm pleased with my purchase thus far.
Rebecca M.
I use my iPod dock everyday! I love it. You can hear it from every room it's perfect on rainy days when I'm cleaning the house. Especially because it has a remote so if I'm across the room doing something I can still Change the song.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Very useful especially when we travel away Charging your phone in the car when you do not get a chance to ship it before I leave the house Love .. Very stylish .. We love .. You are the best .. Thank you for all the efforts made for us