BY JENSEN #1 in CD Players

Play And Charge Your Ipod, Iphone And Ipad With This Universal Docking Speaker System. The Dock Is Retractable, So It Neatly Stores In The Unit When Not In Use. Play Music From Other Devices Like Your Tablet, Mp3 Player Or Other Digital Audio Players Using The Built-In Auxiliary Input Jack. The Unit Also Features Two High Quality Speakers, A Digital Volume Control And Remote Control. Ac Adaptor Included. Made In China see more...

• "This was a very good purchase, I love that it also charges to." in 1 review
  • "the sound quality is really good and I use it everyday!" in 1 review
Nisha T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Highly recommend for everyone. This works great. Sound quality is good enough and loud enough. Try it out.
Diosmery S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Excelente equipo me encanta su batería su pantalla sus botones todo sobre el equipo el contrate me encanta
Gracie R.
This is a very awesome product I use a lot! It allows great sound quality and looks great too!
Louise H.
I'm very happy with this purchase. the sound quality is really good and I use it everyday!
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Techie Expert Level 1
This device is awesome it is very modern I liked and easy to use very practical machine
Marina D.
Hamburg
Cool I don't have iPod but I want have one and for music that they are n g a haha lol
Tammy P.
Large iPad or mini iPad
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is it good for a mini iPad ?
Marima B.
San Jose, CA
Should I buy mini tablet or a big one
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality? Worth it?