BY JENSEN #1 in CD Players

Play And Charge Your Ipod, Iphone And Ipad With This Universal Docking Speaker System. The Dock Is Retractable, So It Neatly Stores In The Unit When Not In Use. Play Music From Other Devices Like Your Tablet, Mp3 Player Or Other Digital Audio Players Using The Built-In Auxiliary Input Jack. The Unit Also Features Two High Quality Speakers, A Digital Volume Control And Remote Control. Ac Adaptor Included. Made In China see more...

• "This was a very good purchase, I love that it also charges to." in 1 review
  • "the sound quality is really good and I use it everyday!" in 1 review
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
The best ipad me gusta todo lo k venga de apple es easy de usar y buena calidad lo unico es la batería k muere rapido
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this for Christmas and I like that there's a station for my iPad to go instead of just sitting on the table.
Michele G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I ended up purchasing this because my mother has it and loves it! It has great sound and the ipad fits in easily!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Techie Expert Level 1
I saw this to my friends house really nice and the sound really good and crisp..not bulky and heavy very handy
Ashley T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I want to get one of these because I heard they were so good. My cousin has one and she loves it a lot
Kayla P.
Gets really loud and it has a really clear sound to it! I love it and the remote is really convenient
Giselle O.
i used to hate that i couldn't connect to a speaker without bluetooth then i found this and i love it
Tracy C.
This was a very good purchase, I love that it also charges to. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Terra G.
I got this for my mom and I love that there is a station for my iPad to be more portable with music
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
This works amazing for ipads. Dosent take up mich room and is very well made. Live live love it.
Tammy P.
Large iPad or mini iPad
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is it good for a mini iPad ?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality? Worth it?
Marima B.
San Jose, CA
Should I buy mini tablet or a big one