BY JENSEN #1 in CD Players

Play And Charge Your Ipod, Iphone And Ipad With This Universal Docking Speaker System. The Dock Is Retractable, So It Neatly Stores In The Unit When Not In Use. Play Music From Other Devices Like Your Tablet, Mp3 Player Or Other Digital Audio Players Using The Built-In Auxiliary Input Jack. The Unit Also Features Two High Quality Speakers, A Digital Volume Control And Remote Control. Ac Adaptor Included. Made In China see more...

• "This was a very good purchase, I love that it also charges to." in 1 review
  • "the sound quality is really good and I use it everyday!" in 1 review
adrianna b.
Hanover
I love this. I usually use this every weekend when I have some friends over and we just listen to music and laugh and have a good time. I like this better than some beats I've tried
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
We got the Jensen Universal Docking System recently as a gift ūüéĀ .. I have to say it's really good very convenient to watch cooking channels from your iPad in your kitchen to listen to music in your home ... I would definitely recommend this
Selma D.
I like this it fit my iPad perfectly and it is really simple to use for me and I'm sure for you too. I put this at target. It is a good price and the music isn't buffered which is good. I love jamming with this.
Shakira M.
Techie Expert Level 2
I recommend it ! I also love that it brings a control which makes it more convenient
I love love love love this. The sound is really loud and its really
sturdy. It BASICALLY can sit anywhere u want to put it down. Yes I do
recommend this to others looking for a loud speaker charger for their
ipad. Its a little pricey but its worth it

Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I love love love love this. The sound is really loud and its really sturdy. It BASICALLY can sit anywhere u want to put it down. Yes I do recommend this to others looking for a loud speaker charger for their ipad. Its a little pricey but its worth it
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I got this Jensen Universal Docking Digital Music System for iPad for my kiddo and he loves it he listens to his favorite music while his ipad is charging. sometimes when i loose my charger i go and put my iphone the lol
Zion H.
This is a great speaker system for iPads. It's very loud and the quality of sound and the product is great. I can't remember where I got it but I consider it better than an iHome. I would by again if I ever lost or broke it.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
This product is by far the best iPad charger, and sound system ever! It's so great that I can just plug my iPad in, and all my favorite songs can play. It's also great for watching Netflix on your iPad!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This product is pretty awesome, in all honesty I was very happy purchasing it! I think anyone would definitely love it as much or if not even more than I do!
dreaa l.
Plays just like an iPod or phone with music . makes a good gift high quality of sound worth its price. Can store numerous apps on there better picture quality.
Tammy P.
Large iPad or mini iPad
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is it good for a mini iPad ?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the quality? Worth it?
Marima B.
San Jose, CA
Should I buy mini tablet or a big one