BY JENSEN

The jensen smps-610 portable bluetooth speaker is great for streaming your music or audio from podcasts, movies, games and more. You can even use it as a hands-free speakerphone with the built-in microphone and your bluetooth enable cell phone. The removable/rechargeable battery provides hours of continuous playback and the built-in speakers deliver great sound. Use this compact speaker around the house, in the garage, outdoors, in the office, in dorm rooms or almost anywhere. It also supports mp3 playback via the side mounted micro sd card slot and a usb port. You can even connect it to your non-bluetooth device using the... see more...

• Who has purchased this? If so so yall like it? Speakers l...2 Answers
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
Packs a punch! This little speaker rivals many bigger speakers for half the cost. I was pleasantly surprised by how loud this speaker got and the quality of the sound.
Marjori M.
It's a clear and sound product that I use in my bedroom during the night. OT balance the noise from the kid and the TV I put on the headphones
Amanda W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is a pretty decent speaker it gets pretty loud and has a little bit of bass which is a requirement for me just a little bass
Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Hubby has gone through countless wireless speakers at work. These have sounded the best, best value and have lasted the longest
Marisa
I like these but I feel like the battery doesn't last long. You can charge it but it always needs more charging.
Shawnte W.
Wilmington, NC
I love it . it is very loud and I use it everywhere in my house. I love that it is Bluetooth .
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
Who has purchased this? If so so yall like it? Speakers loud enough?