BY JENSEN #50 in Cell Phone Cases

Now You Can Enjoy All Of Your Favorite Music With This Cd Player. It Has Direct Mp3 Encoding From The Cd To Your Usb Flash Drive (Flash Drive Not Included) Or Your Sd/Sdhc/Mmc Memory Card (Memory Card Not Included) – No Computer Needed. Easy To Read Multi-Function Blue Back-Lit Lcd Display. Auxiliary Input Jack So You Can Connect Your Ipod, Mp3 Players Or Any Other Digital Audio Players And Also Has Line Out Jacks. There Is A Headphone Jack For Private Listening And Includes A Multi-Function Remote Control (Cr2025 Lithium Battery Included). Powered By 120V Ac Adaptor (Included) Or 8 X C Batteries (Batteries Not Included). Made In China see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Techie Expert
I love my Jensen Portable Am/FM stereo CD player! Its an added bonus that it comes with the MP3 Encoder / Player as a lot of my CD's are mixed cds with different songs downloaded in the MP3 Format! I take it camping and to the beach! It is very light weight and easy to carry!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
We have this for use outside. Love it. Just wish it would get a little louder
Madison, NC
I love this stereo! It has it all everything you need all in one. I love the design overall. Its ability to play virtually any device memory card or CD am FM radio
..this thing has it all!!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
CD players are a thing of the past but for a dance instructor, I used this when I was teaching classes. You can use MP3 also which is helpful to have one machine to play all kinds of music.
catherine f.
catherine f.
I like this potable stereo CD playero with mp3 and everything I like this product is very good for me and my family and I like this product really is one of my favorites in my life
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Techie Expert
I definitely still own a boom box have it in my room i love to listen to music to fall asleep its very relaxing
Gia R.
Gia R.
Great sound bought one for my husbands garage takes dust well for now good find and buy
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Great stereo! I love it! It so easy to carry around.
Christopher F.
Christopher F.
Midland, TX
Awesome stereo! Great sound and easy to carry. I love the compact design! Great for outdoor games or lounging in the pool.
Shavon  R.
Shavon R.
Othello, WA
Love this cd player it's made really good and it also has the option to play the mp3 which is super convenient to have like a two for one:):)
Madison, NC
Is it possible to order this product online in any other color??
Carla E.
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
What other colors are there?