Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersPUR

Jensen DS-1800Z Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity

by PUR

#21 in Water Filters

Jensen DS-1800Z N/A Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity

When you purchased this item how many filters did it come with?
Did this come with a filter?
Did this come with a filter?
Start your review of Jensen DS-1800Z Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity!
Product Highlights
You end up saving money in the long run because you no longer have to purchase bottled water.in reviews
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,392 reviews
Jensen DS-1800Z Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity uploaded by Dina H.
Jensen DS-1800Z Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t believe that during the past year I have been on Influenster that I never thought to review my water pitcher. I have had one of these for over 10 years now. They are a little expensive, but if you drink water all day like I do… you’ll find that it pays for itself rather quickly. They do require a filter, so that needs to be changed every so often. Stickers come with the filters so you know when it’s time to change it. The filters can be costly, but there are generic brands that work with this pitcher I would absolutely recommend this. I would be lost without mine! I found mine at Walmart.
Kayley D.
Janesville, WI
We love this in my house! There are 5 of us and to get one of these was such a good idea. For one, we’re not wasting plastic bottles, and two, we just fill it from the tap and the filtration on this is perfect! Water tastes great out of it.
Sierra S.
Omaha, NE
This water filter is great. It filters well and water tastes so much better from this than the tap. I also noticed the water isn’t cloudy after it’s gone through filter when it was straight out of the tap.
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
1,248 reviews
Jensen DS-1800Z Water Filter Dispenser - 18 Cup Capacity I have been using this brand for many years and it’s removed all microscopic organisms in the water and a difference in the taste
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
This water filter is the best! Everyone who has come to my house and drinks the water loves it and a few of my friends have gone out and gotten one of their own. It filters the water really well and makes the gross, hard tap water in my town taste actually good. The filters are long lasting and the tank is large so you don’t have to refill all the time. Great product!
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Jensen is a great name and this water filtration us great. It has 18 cups filtrated ready for you. I have used a couple different ones & I have no complaints. It is affordable as well.
Katia  P.
Henderson, NV
It is so convenient to have at home for a small family. I feel it is worth to have at home. You just to change the filter every month and that is it.
Stacey  B.
I love this thing I used to get bottled water until I got this and now all I use is this I keep my filter like every two months I love it no more heavy lifting of waters no more water delivery I love this thing will buy again soon
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have had this for several years and use it every day. My only complaints are that it’s difficult to wash in a regular two-section sink, just because of the size and the partitions in the top, and that the lid cracked almost immediately, and makes it easy for water to splash out. I still love it and depend on it.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
I live in the city so the water from the sink is not good. I use this to filter my water in the water coming from this taste so good