BY JENSEN

Contains millions of bacteria and enzymes to help prevent septic backup by breaking down solid organic waste. Digests paper, fats, oils, grease, protein, and starches. 100% natural active ingredients safe for all pipes and plumbing. 1 dose of 24-ounce boxand 2 doses of 48-ounce box good for tanks up to 1500 gallons. see more...

Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
Neighbor gave me a box to try. It seems to work as I have been using it for months. No clogs, no septic system problems. That makes me a happy camper. The smell isn't wonderful, but what do you expect? It's not going to smell like daisies lol.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Rid X had been my life saver and saved me a tom of money from having to call a plumber.. being on a septic system, I have to be careful anyways, but then was catching the kids flushing baby wipes and had a back up :/ But Rid-x saved the day.. thank you
Chrystal S.
Find that when we use regularly we don't need to pump as much. Also good fit the kids that use a roll of paper! Great at getting rid of smells too.
Kaitlin M.
We use this every month at our house! It's definitely beneficial! We always flush the toilet 2x after putting it in to make sure it goes down
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Lifesaver when people flush things that shouldn't be flushed. Especially wipes! Helps with the oops I flushed
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Great when you have little ones and things end up in the drain system product works great
Tiffany S.
My son keeps flushing baby wipes down the toilet. This has been a lifesaver over the passed few months!!