Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power  80966

Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power 80966

Formulated with powerful stain-fighting foam that removes even dried on stains, Safe for all colorfast washable, works in all temperatures, Offers the maximum stain fighting power and performance you can expect from a product that has the names Spray-N-Wash with Resolve, Contains no phosphates, 12 oz, Length: 1, 96, Width: 9, 55, Height: 4, 1 see more...

• This stuff works so well! Just about as good as Shout to be hones...1 Answers
  • Seen this is dollarstores1 Answers
Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power  80966
Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power 80966
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I bought this because I have a 3 year old and an infant that is constantly having yucky blowout diapers. So we have a lot of tough stains that I don't have time to soak and scrub out of their clothes. I can spray this on and let it sit in the washer for a few min before starting  load of laundry and it removes the stains! Its very affordable and I can find it almost anywhere!
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
This will get out the toughest stains! I had first discovered this product at a friend's house when I spilled red wine all over my white hoodie. She brought me the Resolve Spray and we saturated the hoodie with the product. Of course, we immediately washed it after applying to the red wine stains and the hoodie came out looking brand new! I was so relieved and now my laundry room is not without this!!
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I have used spray n wash for years but love that it now has the added boost of Resolve in it. Especially since I have used Resolve for many years too for my carpets and pet stains. This is a definite plus in the laundry room. You will be very pleased with the results it gives you - I know I am.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is like magic! Whenever I spilled juice on the carpet and didn't want mom to find out, this was my go to stuff. Just spray and scrub, and it'll lift the stain right out of the carpet.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
I've tried a lot of carpet cleaners and this one works like magic. I've tried other brands that haven't worked out so well. I use resolve and the stains just disappear.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
This is heaven sent! Any stain I ever have, I hurry and grab some resolve and clean the carpet! It practically gets any stain out. The price is reasonable as well.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased item when we got our puppy because she kept having accidents on the carpets at our rental apartment. This product got out every single stain so well we even got our deposit back when we moved out!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
I had about three shirts with different stains and I have no idea what the stains were or how they got there but I used this and it took them right out! This is a must have especially if you have children!
Leigh W.
Madison Heights, MI
I have a black lab who is ALWAYS tracking SOMETHING in from outside. Resolve works on the carpets, the upholstery, everything. It's my go too product when I have a mess that needs cleaning!.
Danielle H.
I use this whenever I get a stain on my clothes. I immediately spray this on the stain well and put the item in the hamper until I wash. It seems to work!
Kirsten H.
This stuff works so well! Just about as good as Shout to be honest. Works really well to get rid of stains.
emma w.