Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power  80966

Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power 80966

BY JENSEN

Formulated with powerful stain-fighting foam that removes even dried on stains, Safe for all colorfast washable, works in all temperatures, Offers the maximum stain fighting power and performance you can expect from a product that has the names Spray-N-Wash with Resolve, Contains no phosphates, 12 oz, Length: 1, 96, Width: 9, 55, Height: 4, 1 see more...

• This stuff works so well! Just about as good as Shout to be honest....1 Answers
  • Seen this is dollarstores1 Answers
Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power  80966
Jensen 12 Oz Spray-N-Wash Max With Resolve Power 80966
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
This will get out the toughest stains! I had first discovered this product at a friend's house when I spilled red wine all over my white hoodie. She brought me the Resolve Spray and we saturated the hoodie with the product. Of course, we immediately washed it after applying to the red wine stains and the hoodie came out looking brand new! I was so relieved and now my laundry room is not without this!!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
I use this whenever I get a stain on my clothes. I immediately spray this on the stain well and put the item in the hamper until I wash. It seems to work!
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Bought this to clean the stains my dog left on my floors. Cleans well and has a great smell, even my dad loves using it for car cleaning.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This product is amazing !!! It can remove stains right before your eyes. And I mean the toughest ones juice, wine, soda, grease!!!
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo no eh probado este producto pero cuando mi mama lava la ropa le hace spray y la ropa sale muy limpia lo recomiendo
Cree G.
Cree G.
3 kids 3 dogs and a husband. this stuff saves our clothes from permanent stains. be it ketchup or mud or car grease.
Roshonda F.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Decorator Expert
Remove tough stains. I spray this on my clothes before I put them in the washer. they are awesome
M A.
M A.
This works really well on stains I've had better luck with this than I did with shout
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
Decorator Expert
I love using this for my spot touchups...it get the job done woth minimal effort..
Kody  R.
Kody R.
This stuff works great on all kinds of stains! Dog, cat, or even kid spills!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
This stuff works so well! Just about as good as Shout to be honest. Works really well to get rid of stains.
emma w.